• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Shapes by Europa (sweet)

By Europa

Oval.

The shape of the cocoon holding her beloved mentor, her friend, as the Queen of the Changelings celebrated in her victory, minutes before being expelled from Canterlot.

Rectangle.

The table that she and Chrysalis met around, setting up terms for their alliance. Trading iron from the changeling hive for allowing them to feed without reprisal, trading ponies held in cocoons for changelings held in dungeons. The queen was bitter and spiteful, but maintained a grudging respect for Twilight. The feeling was mutual.

Triangle.

The vague shape of the changeling's fangs. She had a very good view of said fangs, given that Chrysalis was openly laughing at one of her jokes. It felt... surprisingly good.

Prism.

The shape of the theater house they were in, watching the first joint pony-changeling play. It was amazing, and Chrysalis had payed for her tickets. That was... very sweet of her. Twilight was touched. Her company and wit - sharp enough to cut herself on - was the highlight of the evening. Oh, and the play was okay too. She wouldn't mind doing it again.

Square.

That was the general shape of Chryssy's underground chambers. She and her workerfriend spent a long time talking about their lives, their past adventures - Chrysalis's story about taking the place of the zebra high priest was hilarious - and eventually they moved to the bed. Chrysalis had a lot of things to teach her there.

Circle.

The shape of the cake she'd bought for Chrysalis's hatching day party. It was a tall thing, made with vanilla frosting and lime overtones, and Twilight had taken great pains to infuse it with love energy. Her lover said it was delicious, and Twilight's heart soared.

Cylinder.

The general layout of the chapel that the two of them were in. Twilight's attempts to hold in her tears were all for naught, and they stained her dress. That didn't stop her from saying that she did.

Circle.

The shape of the bed on the honeymoon. It was a very big bed too, which was good since Chrysalis liked it very rough.

Square.

The shape of Twilight's own underground chambers, shared with Chryssy. It had all the comforts of home, and a dimensional contraction field that let her walk through a closet and return to her castle in Ponyville if she ever needed to.

Prism.

The instrument that Twilight used to find spectral absorption lines in a sample of light from Celestia's sun. Chrysalis was very proud of her, and helped out with some of the equations.

Triangle.

The shape of love that she and her wife had, thank goodness, avoided.

Rectangle.

The shape of a single strip of paper, colored in a way that made them both gasp in delight.

Oval.

The shape of Chrysalis's egg. Their egg, holding their daughter.

Author's Note:

D'awwww!

PreviousChapters Next