• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Discord by lyra_lover777

By lyra_lover777

Discord sighed as he soared through the air, jet plane wings sprouting from his back. He shot through the sky towards the Ponyville library, rolling his eyes as his jet plane wings folded up and entered the hole in his back.

Discord summoned a glass of orange juice, drinking the glass as he knocked on Twilight's door.
When there was no reply, Discord flattened himself into a sheet of paper and went under the door, popping up in the front of the library.

And what Discord saw was not what he expected.

On a light green sofa, Twilight was sleeping, passed out and mumbling "Harder!" Her mane was matted, and a small pool of drool had formed next to her.

But the thing with its black, pocket filled, legs wrapped around Twilight was worse. Way worse. It was Queen Chrysalis. She was snoring. Loudly. Her snores were akin to the sounds of a chainsaw.

Discord stared at the couple, and started to back away. He didn't realize that a giant book called "Changelings For Eggheads" was behind him. He tripped and landed with an "Oof." It was a very loud "Oof."

Twilight and Chrysalis opened their eyes groggily. "Who-who's there?" mumbled Twilight half heartedly as she slowly got to her legs.

Discord shrunk and changed into a small Discord-shaped lamp.

"I didn't know that I had a Discord lamp-p" said Twilight as she slowly made her way towards Discord.

Chrysalis started to get up too, rubbing her eyes.

Twilight reached her hoof forward and knocked over Discord-Lamp.

Discord yelped as he fell, turning back into his draconequus self.

"D-discord?" Twilight was wide awake now, and blushing profusely.

Discord quickly turned into a pink flamingo and pushed the door open frantically, flying away into the heavens.

Author's Note:

Poor Dissy, we've all been there.

PreviousChapters Next