• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Charity by SeanofTheDead (...Huh?)

by SeanofTheDead

“Chrysalis!” Twilight yelled as she stomped into the room she shared with her marefriend, furious over the catastrophe caused by her earlier. To her credit Chrysalis had been rather charitable....though NOT in an expected manner.

“Yes Twilight my love?” Twilight’s mouth dropped open and began to leak a small amount of drool at the heavenly sight before her. Chrysalis was wearing brand new Carousel Boutique lingerie, the fabric of the panties clinging to her…wait no I’m mad….aren’t I?

To be completely honest Twilight was no longer sure of her motivations for coming into her bedroom. What she did know however was that Chryssy looked REALLY hot. And that was making her feel REALLY hot.

“ I see you have found something you like…” Twilight could only nod her head dumbly in response at this point. “Good, because after today’s earlier mishap, I bought all new lingerie for the both of us to last us a few years.”

A lewd smile spread across Twilight’s muzzle at her marefriend’s words. Twilight had remembered why she was angry...however she no longer cared. screw Manehatten, they’ll figure it out.

Manehatten did in fact find a solution to the problem plagueing their city. The homeless population had never looked better...thanks to a mysterious donation of hundreds of sets of very well made lingerie from a completely anonymous source in Ponyville...

PreviousChapters Next