• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Fun by Meltian (*snort* to many)

by Meltian

Chrysalis was singing.

To uninformed, and indeed, any outsiders to the hive this might not have been a strange occurrence, or any cause for alarm; to the changelings of the hive though, a singing Chrysalis was a dangerous Chrysalis. A singing Chrysalis meant a happy Chrysalis and that usually meant that something was going absolutely, terribly right for the Changeling Queen for it to bring her to a state of ecstasy usually reserved for gloating over the beaten, broken bodies of her enemies.

As such, the changelings of the hive; the drones and the wet-nurses, to the soldiers, and even all the way up to the Matriarchs -The oldest of changelings whom grew into their own unique roles to serve under the Queen as her counsel- knew that to disturb and to question her uplifted mood meant punishment most severe. So it was that Chrysalis found herself quite undisturbed as she waltzed down the halls of the hive, the click-clack of her hooves echoing as she trod the surprisingly smooth, obsidian surface, flanked by two of her best guards.

Chrysalis continued her song, letting the melody guide her actions as she continued her path deeper into the hive through seemingly endless twists and turns that any unfamiliar with her abode could never hope to decipher, and for good reason. Changeling hives truly were a thing of beauty; they practically defended themselves.

“My Queen, we’ve arrived.”

Chrysalis was broken out of her reverie by the sudden declaration, pausing to take note of the seemingly nondescript door set slightly into the wall, its surface absent of knob or handle, or even any feature indicating its ability to be opened at all. Indeed they were, it seemed.

She cleared her throat, giving a curt nod after a moment, head held high and eyes closed, a dangerous smile upon her lips. Her horn alight in its soft green glow, she craned it forward, giving the lightest of taps to the smooth surface, causing it to slowly come to life. The door gave a small shake before sliding smoothly to the side, allowing Chrysalis entry.

She gave no command as she strutted inside, breaking her spell’s connection to the door in the process and letting it fall back into its groove. They were her personal guards, after all. They needed no instruction. The Hive mind would see to that.

Let it never be said that Chrysalis ever doubted the resourcefulness and ability of the changelings of her hive. After all, even she had to admit that a Queen was only as great as the sum of her changelings, but this… she had to stifle a small chuckle as she observed the struggling form of Twilight Sparkle before her. She had to admit, Twilight had done well to dodge capture until now; it was to be expected from her precious Twily, but ultimately, the Queen had prevailed, and here she was. The Princess of Friendship’s obscenity filled rant about just what she would do to her captors upon her escape would surely be enough to make even that accursed Sun Princess blush, surely.

Chrysalis wondered if a horn could even be used that way.

“Now, Now. What would your pony friends say if they heard such foul, foul language hmm? My dear Twily?”

“Chrysalis? Chryssie, what is this!? Get this sack off my head and untie me right now!”

Chrysalis let out her previously stifled chuckle as she observed her helpless prey, hogtied and deprived of her vision as she was. It was amusing really, how unbelievably simple it was to inhibit even the most powerful of magic, if only for a short time. All one needed was the proper grade of inhibitor ring; scrounging up such a ring was nothing for one with her vast resources.

“Ohoho, I’m afraid that’s just not how it works, my dear, sweet Twilight Sparkle. The rules clearly state that I, and I alone am in control of the situation here; Did you forget?”

Chrysalis smiled in smug satisfaction as she waited for Twilight’s response. A tick. Two ticks. Any second now…

“Chryssie?... What are you talking about?”

Her eyes blinked open as she looked upon the captured Princess once again, frowning. She lit her horn, undoing the knot on the cloth sack and flinging it aside so as to talk to Twilight face to face. “What do you mean what am I talking about? It’s obvious, isn’t it? It’s the rule, Twilight Sparkle! The most important rule!”

The look of confusion from Twilight was enough to give her pause. Surely she-… no, she had to know… Chrysalis would look like a total fool if Twilight didn’t know.

Twilight sighed. “No, Chryssie. No, I don’t know. What I DO know is that I was winding down, treating myself to a nice night of stress-free study after a day of dealing with stuffy bureaucrats, snot-nosed Nobles, and entirely too much dry paperwork, even for my tastes.” She fixed Chrysalis a disappointed glare as she continued. “Next thing I know, my magic is suppressed, I’m bound and blindfolded, and then I’m dragged to Celestia only knows where. That’s what I know.” She fixed another glare toward her possibly Ex-workerfriend, clearly awaiting sufficient explanation.

Chrysalis blushed, suddenly feeling much more miniscule than the proud Queen she really was. She scuffed her hoof against the ground, silently willing herself to explain.

“…Spy and Abduct.”

Twilight blinked in surprise, her eyebrows arching. “Excuse me?”

“Spy and Abduct,” She repeated, standing a bit taller now, making eye contact with the Princess. “It’s a game involving heavy stealth and espionage to successfully trick one’s quarry in order to abduct and lead them to the home base of the abductor’s choosing, where the victor is then entitled to whatever they so wish from the loser.” She slumped after her explanation, deflating ever so slightly.

"Changelings normally use it to teach the basic concepts vital to serving the hive, but I have had scouts in the past report that ponies enjoy such a game as well. I had thought it would be a… fun, experience for us to share.

Twilight groaned, letting her head fall to the smooth, stone floor as she fixed Chrysalis with another stare. “Chrysalis… That’s hide and seek. Ponies play Hide and Seek. A bunch of ponies hide, and one pony tries to find the rest. I suppose in a purely academic sense they share similar concepts, but ultimately, those are two very, very different games.”

A blush of embarrassment hinted at Chrysalis’ ebony cheeks as she muttered a quiet “Oh.”

An Awkward silence filled the room for a time as Twilight focused her attention at a suddenly very interesting smudge on the wall. It made sense, really, now that she thought about it. It was likely that no changeling would have made such a basic mistake, but she doubted that until recently, Chrysalis revealed herself outside of her hive only when it had been an absolute necessity.

Still, it wasn’t as if this situation couldn’t be salvaged, with the right words…

“So…” She trailed off as the heat slowly but surely started to gather in her cheeks. She snuck a glance over at Chrysalis, suddenly very aware of her position on the floor; hooves tied tight and tail slack, her body was practically on display.

Chrysalis nodded in response. “So…”

“You can ask for anything, huh?” Twilight craned her neck back around to face Chrysalis, a small, tentatively playful smile tugging at her lips, holding no small amount of embarrassment. It was a simple question, but one that spoke volumes of its intent.

At this, the haze of awkwardness that had pressed down on the atmosphere of the room seemed to suddenly lift, taking with it the uncomfortable weight that had settled down upon the two awkward lovers. Chrysalis’ gaze turned predatory, giving Twilight a playful smirk as she sauntered over to the captured Princess, her hips swaying all the while.

“Indeed I can, dear Twilight. Now, let’s have some… fun, shall we?”

PreviousChapters Next