• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Deadpan by Knight of Lycaeus

by Knight of Lycaeus

"Would you run this by me again?" Spike stated.

He was staring flatly at the duo in front of him. Twilight was groaning lightly and constantly massaging her forehead, while the Changeling Queen looked dazed and close to passing out.

"Drinking, Changeling magic. Things happen." Twilight managed to say.

Spike resisted the urge to sigh at this. As he had spent his life with Twilight he knew that broken speech only happened in rare occasions. Drunk was one of those states, but he also knew how to decipher her incoherent grunting.

"Alicorns' nearly impossible to get drunk, but you're drunk. So Twilight "I am responsible" Sparkle got drunk while celebrating her engagement due to something involving Changeling magic.

A shaky nod from the semi-coherent Alicorn.

"So Changelings have bad effects from alcohol?"

Twilight shook her head, "From me, not alcohol.

"Great.... So Chrysalis got drunk...." Spike said sarcastically.

Spike looked over at Chrysalis to find her unconscious.

"Less low. More high," Twilight grunted.

Spike rolled his eyes, "Fine, Chrysalis "Leader and face of Changeling Collectives" got somewhat high from feeding on the magic of a drunken Alicorn. That made you more drunk."

"Was tipsy, not drunk. Also science."

"Science?" Spike asked hesitantly.

A nod, "Did magic experiment, success. Gave much food, repeat for results."

Spike tapped his foot while maintaining his flat expression, "The damage to the bar means you won't go there again.

"Lab?" Twilight suggested.

Spike shook his head, "The lab's being rebuilt from your last experiment. We're almost over the annual budget, so that'll take a while to finish."

"Different bar?" Twilight suggested.

Spike shook his head again, "I may be an adult by Equestrian laws, but I can't legally drink. Nor will I go to any bar to help you drink."

"Birthday?" Twilight tried.

Spike sighed, "Next month you want to celebrate at a bar? That sounds like a disaster."

Unfortunately this last part went unheard as the Alicorn had joined the Changeling Queen in the land of unconsciousness.

Spike groaned, "That's it. I'm changing everything at their wedding to remove alcohol. "

PreviousChapters Next