• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Double Date by lyra_lover777 (Whoops?)

by lyra_lover777

Chrysalis and Twilight sat erect in their seats, barely breathing. The carriage they were riding in rode smoothly, its white wood walls sparkling and glimmering in the light.

They were on official Canterlot business, heading on a double date of sorts at the Hayburger. It was there that they would negotiate the fate of Equestria and the surrounding lands.

Yes. At the Hayburger.

Finally the elegant carriage came to a stop. The passerby gawked as their two newest princess/queen stepped into the streets of Ponyville in all their royal finery. Trotting into the Hayburger.

The whole building had been cleared out. For extra measures, Twilight put an undetectable force field around them in case anything got out of hand.

Twilight and Chrysalis slowly pushed the door open, the slab of wood creaking and moaning as Twilight took her first step in. The cashier and cook were cowering behind the counter, barely not screaming and running for their lives. The janitor was passed out on the floor, and the other cook was retrieving him, a broom held ready to attack their guests.

Twilight's eyes moved up to the so called guests. They were two giant mounds of lava, the wood floor and the wood ceiling above and below them slowly setting alight with flames.

"He-hello, King Lavan and Queen Laviana." Twilight cringed when Lavan screamed out.

"HOW DARE BOU BE WATE FOR OUR MEEETINGAH!" Lavan moaned, his voice sounding like one of a foal's.

"YEESH, HOW DARESH SHOU BESH LATESH?" Laviana groaned. A piece of lava burst form her mouth at these words, flying out the open door and hitting some poor mare, who screamed and leaped into a nearby lake.

Twilight sat down on the opposite side of the table. Chrysalis sat next to her. They could not put their hooves, or anything for that matter, on the table since it had raging flames running across its once smooth surface. It was hard for Twilight, who was all about safety, to not run and grab a fire extinguisher.

Laviana banged her fist on the table when the waiter hadn't come out five minutes after Twilight and Chyrsalis had gotten here. Lavan and Laviana had already ordered their food.

Then Lavan pointed out that they had hung the waiter from the ceiling by his legs when he had said that they did not serve lava drinks.

Laviana cooed and kissed him and they hugged tightly. Their fatty lava bodies flabbered around when they moved, and it was all Twi could do not to stick out her tongue in disgust.

This was going to be even worse than the double date with Spike and Rarity, where Spike had gotten angry with Rarity and burned her mane off with his fire breath. Not a good style, even for the queen of fashion who could make almost anything look gorgeous.

Suddenly Lavan burped, lava flying towards Twilight. It hit the force field and hit the now burned down table with a splat.

"BOU BUSE A BORCE BEILD BUITH BOUR GUESTAS!" Lavan screamed.

"HOWSH DARESH YOUSH DOSH THISH TOSH USH!" Laviana screeched.

"NOSH MORESH ALLIESH TALKSH WITHSH EQUESTRIASH! Laviana belted before smashing through the walls of the Hayburger as she began to terrorize Ponyville.

Lavan smashed through the opposite wall with a few cursed profanities that sounded as if they had come from a baby's mouth.

WORST. DOUBLE. DATE. EVER. Twilight thought as she and Chryssy ran out into the streets to fight Lavan and Laviana.

PreviousChapters Next