• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,290 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,290

PreviousChapters Next
Cluster by Europa (Humor)

By Europa

It was routine. Sometimes Chrysalis went to her place, sometimes Twilight went to hers. This was one of the latter.

The underground halls of the changeling hive, deep in the Badlands, were impossibly smooth and exquisitely dark. It was hard to see in daylight, but changeling eyes glowed, which was how they saw anything in their home. For Twilight, the only light was that which her incandescent horn gave off, casting flickering, reaching shadows in the claustrophobic tunnels. She'd been wandering around for the past half hour after a pair of changeling guards gave her directions to Chrysalis's chambers, and she was certain she was lost.

Then it was as if the gods smiled upon her. The planets aligned without Celestia and Luna's intervention. She found the entry to Chryssy's chambers. It was a green curtain made of something that looked like seaweed, but was almost certainly not, hanging in thick strands that obscured all vision inside. Right in front of it stood a changeling guard, Imperial Guard if his blue armor was anything to go by.

She walked up to him. "Hello, I'm here to see your Queen."

"None shall pass," he responded stoically.

Twilight frowned. "Um, Chrysalis invited me here. I'm pretty sure I'm already late from wandering around so if you could please move to the side...?"

"I move... for noling." He may as well have been a statue, blending into the walls all creepy-like.

She narrowed her eyes. She hated to pull rank, but..."I am a princess of Equestria and you are impeding royal business," she half fibbed. "Stand aside and let me pass, guard."

"None shall pass."

Twilight bit her lip and screamed internally. She really, really didn't want to have to resort to force, and something about the Badlands' leylines made teleportation stupidly dangerous, so she really did want to talk this Imperial Guard down. "Just let me through," she said tiredly. "I don't want to have to use my magic on you, but I haven't seen Chryssy in so long, so - "

"I am invincible!"

Never before had a hoof met a face so hard. "Okay..." She walked right up to him. He didn't move, but she noticed his blue, compound eyes tracking her. Then, all at once, she darted to her left in an attempt to go around the guard.

Like clockwork, he moved into her path. "None shall pass."

She frowned and took a step back, then spread her wings and flew up a ways; the tunnels had to be high to let Chrysalis move through them. But in response, the drone also took to the air, matching her movement. She moved right and flew forward, and so did he.

Twilight feinted to the left, then jerked to the right, only to have a solid wall of changeling in her way.

"None shall pass."

A scream burning in her throat, Twilight summoned mystical energy to her horn. "Alright, that's it - !"
The curtain moved aside, revealing the regal form of Queen Chrysalis. All action froze as she regarded her, the guard, then Twilight again. Then, the monarch sighed. "Cluster, are you giving my workerfriend a hard time?"

'Cluster' bowed so low his carapaced muzzle hit the ground. "No, Your Majesty!"

"Excellent. Stand aside and let her pass." Chrysalis added a few more words in Hemipid. Twilight thought she caught the words 'friend', 'free', and 'nymph duty'. When Cluster stood back up his cheeks were flushed fluorescent green under his armor, and Twilight had to feel bad for him.

Chryssy gestured for her to enter. "Sorry about Cluster, he gets enthusiastic in his duties."

"I could tell," she said, walking through the gap Chrysalis left in the curtain. Once they were on the other side, she nuzzled into the flexible but unyielding chitin of her marefriend's neck, who in turn rested her chin atop her head. "So, what did you want to do?"

"We-e-e-ell," Chrysalis said from on top of her, using that tone of voice that meant she was in one of her 'I've-planned-something-uncomfortable-for-you-but-at-the-end-we're-going-to-my-bed' moods. "Some of my subjects have been inquiring about how your emotions look, quite a few. And what kind of ruler would I be if I didn't assure my people that my integrity was not compromised by a lover?"

They pulled apart, and Twilight frowned. "We'd better get alone time after this."

Chrysalis gave her a lick with her long, long tongue right around her horn. "Oh, you'd better believe it," she purred.

Author's Note:

Second entry by Europa. I love Cluster! :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next