• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,334 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,334

PreviousChapters Next
Pounds by Level Dasher

by Level Dasher

Chrysalis turned over in the bed, reaching for her partner. When her holey hoof found empty space, her eyes shot open.

“Twilight?”

“Over here, Chrissy,” Twilight called quietly from across the room, laying back in a huge chair. “Sorry, I didn’t want to keep waking you up.”

“You only woke me up twice. I can understand feeling a bit restless— royalty comes with stress,” Chrysalis responded.

“I woke up again, Chrissy. And again. And again. And that’s not why I was getting up. I’ve been…” She groaned. “I was using the restroom like mad. After the third time, I moved over here.”

“Oh, Sweetie, you didn’t need to—”

“Yes, I did. It’s not fair that you should get an unpleasant night’s sleep because I’m… having issues. And I don’t even know why.”

“Are you feeling alright otherwise?”

Twilight sighed. “Meh. I’ve felt better. Stomach feels a little off, but nothing crazy.”

Chrysalis started for the door. “Maybe some breakfast will help you feel better.”

Twilight put a hoof up. “Don’t. I don’t really want to eat.” She sighed and put her head down, then put a hoof over her barrel. “I feel like I even put on a few pounds. I need to watch myself at Pinkie’s parties. I’m getting as bad as Celestia.”

Chrysalis couldn’t help but snicker at that remark. “Sweetie, you look beautiful. So what if you’re gaining a tiny bit of weight— it certainly doesn’t look like it.”

“Yes it DOES!” Twilight whined. “I’m getting fat and there’s nothing I can do about it! I’m tired and I want to sleep, but I keep getting up to go to the bathroom!”

Chrysalis let out a sigh. “I’m sorry, honey. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

“Yes. Hypnotize me into thinking I’m asleep.”

Chrysalis grimaced. “It… doesn’t really work that way, sweetie. Besides, only actual rest would help you feel better. If anything, my hypnotism would make you feel worse.”

Twilight let out a growl. “Grrrr… This isn’t fair! Why is all of Equestria against me?! All I want is a good night’s sleep, but I can’t even do that without worrying about getting myself wet! What’s wrong with me?!”

“Honey, honey, please,” Chrysalis walked to Twilight, who held her head in her hooves. “There’s absolutely nothing wrong. I’m sure it’s just—”

A switch flipped in Chrysalis’s head. “Honey, what’s that stallion’s name? Chad? Brad? Fre—”

“FLASH SENTRY!” Twilight screamed. “Why does everypony have some kind of problem with him?!”

“I don’t, honey, I don’t,” Chrysalis said, trying to calm her partner down. “Do you remember a few weeks ago when you asked me to transform into him so we could role play?”

Twilight crossed her hooves and grunted, “Yes, why?”

Chrysalis cleared her throat. “Umm… have I told you that when Changelings transform into the opposite gender, their biological anatomy changes as well?”

Twilight pouted. “What does that have to—”

Her eyes popped.

“Are you kidding me??”

PreviousChapters Next