• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,313 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,313

PreviousChapters Next
Tag by ShinyMoon

By ShinyMoon

“AAAHHH!!!” a very pained howl came from inside a cavern at the end of the Wastelands, home to the Changelings.

Deep inside the cavern, in the royal chambers, laid Twilight Sparkle with her face down on the Queen’s bed. She was currently having cactus needles pulled out of her by Chrysalis, who was highly amused yet a bit sympathetic at the new princess’ dilemma.

“Now Twilight,” came the multi-toned voice of the Queen,”what did we learn about playing tag in the Wastelands, especially with Changelings?” She removed another needle causing Twilight to release another scream.

“Never play tag with Changelings, as they can take it a bit too seriously resulting in somepony getting hurt,” she gritted out in pain as yet another pinkie sized needle was pulled out of her back.

Seriously, how did these needles even get so big?” Twilight thought to herself.

“Mhm, and?” Chrysalis paused waiting for her marefriend to further answer her.

“If you’re going to play tag with Changelings, wear lots and lots of protective spells,” she lamented over her now sore back and wings.

“Well done. Now, I’ll need to remove your pants since I’m done with your back. I have a feeling most of the needles are down below,” she said this as she pulled Twilight’s pants off. However, her actions were halted, seeing her lovers red and plump flesh gave her an idea.

“Say Twilight, how would you like to play a new game?” Chrysalis asked mischievously as a sly smirk slid across her lips.

“Huh?” but before Twilight could inquire more, she felt Chrysalis press her lips against her butt cheek after removing a needle. Pain was replaced with pleasure as Chrysalis kissed her cheeks each time after pulling out a needle, seemingly going lower and lower each time.

“Oh, oh, I think I’ll like this game,” were the last words said before pleasured howls filled the cavern.

Author's Note:

Anthro but it works so well!

PreviousChapters Next