• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,323 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,323

PreviousChapters Next
Dollhouse by lyra_lover777

by lyra_lover777

Twilight smiled down at her niece, the amiable Princess Radiance, child of Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. The filly, born a unicorn, had an alabaster coat like her father, but it was a bit darker (a murky white, I suppose) so that it was not to the purity of freshly fallen snow. Her mane, taking the influence of her father rather strongly, was all teal and featured a few golden stripes running through it. Her eyes were the purple grape color of her mother's.

The filly's 3rd brithday had recently passed, the whole of the Crystal Empire celebrating joyous festivals for a whole week. The family had now traveled to Canterlot to visit their relatives and to celebrate the milestone in the foal's life.

Princess Radiance smiled up at her aunt and laughed as she tickled the filly playfully. The filly's snout was smudged with icing and cake crumbs as the consumption of the delicacy had recently taken place.

Twilight and Chrysalis, the ex changeling queen who was talking casually with Twilight Velvet, felt as though Radiance was their own. Unable to have children, their niece had become a source of comfort for both. Even though the option of adoption of a poor, abandoned foal still stood, the couple felt content with just their niece(for now, at least.)

The time for the foal's gift unveiling was now present. Her parents had already given her her birthday present back in the Empire. It had been a miniature castle for the princess to live in exclusively. It was the royal way of giving one their own "room", even though it was many rooms.

The filly naturally gravitated to a present wrapped in thick, luminescent yellow wrapping. She tore through the shiny paper, her mother leaning over her and ripping open the card and reading it aloud for the guests to hear. The filly continued her frantic ripping while her mother finished. The present appeared to be from her grandmother Twilight Velvet.

The filly squealed with delight as she pulled the present out of its wrapping. It was a beautiful gown, stripes of lavender, faded gold, and light pink its components.

Next the filly tore open a present from Twilight and Chrysalis, who were hosting the party in their home.

As the wrapping cascaded to the floor, the filly almost fainted at the sight before her.

It was a massive dollhouse, a exact replica of the Crystal Palace. Hundreds of figurines lay around its base. Princess Radiance drew out a select few and placed them over the dollhouse.

The first was one of Twilight Velvet, who she placed in the throne room. Then Night Light. Then Twilight and Chrysalis. Followed by her parents, who she placed on the throne. She the retrieved ones of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, who had been forced to miss the party due to unwelcome happenings in Zebrica and Griffonia. And then she finally placed herself.

The happy family, standing in the throne room, looked much like their family now, standing in Twilight and Chrysalis's family room.

PreviousChapters Next