• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,333 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,333

PreviousChapters Next
Steatopygia by Europa (daww)

by Europa

Like a thunderbolt, the voice rang out through Ponyville's crystal palace and out into the streets. Ponies stopped what they were doing and looked towards in the source of the disturbance, before deciding - wisely - to ignore it. Animals retreated into their hollows and clouds shook under the four simple words.

"I AM NOT FAT!"

Inside, Chrysalis clamped her hooves over her ears to shield them from her incensed workerfriend's roar. "I never said you were!" she protested. She sat on the bed and lit up her horn, engulfing Twilight in her kinetic field. The pony crossed her forehooves and glared as Chrysalis floated her over to her and dropped her in her lap. Quickly, she started gently brushing her mane with a hoof. "All I said was that you have a lot more fat in your flanks than changelings do. It was surprising."

She could sense Twilight's anger dipping, but she kept her tone as hostile as before. "Is this another one of those biology differences?"

"Probably," she admitted. "We don't really store fat there, we use it to make our slime. You, however..." She flipped around so that Twilight was laying down on her stomach, Queen Chrysalis doing likewise on top of the pony.

"Hey!"

"You however, are much softer than a changeling." Chrysalis leaned her head over and rubbed her face against Twilight's. "I'm not saying you're fat, just that your pony-ness makes you - " She moved up a hind leg to poke her workerfriend's plot, resulting in a yelp. " - much squishier than us, in the way of more fat."

"I think that can be chalked up to me not having a carapace, Chryssy."

"Maybe," she said, continuing to poke. "But the fat stores are definitely a part of it."

"I hate you so much," she deadpanned from beneath her.

"Oh really?" Chrysalis poked harder. "Then I think I should fix that..." She slid down...

PreviousChapters Next