• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,335 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,335

PreviousChapters Next
Despair by Anonymoose

By Anonymoose

Twilight ran her hoof through Chrysalis’ holed mane as the changeling leaned over the toilet bowl.

Three days… three days, and Chrysalis’ nausea had not abated.

“Look, Chryssy…” Twilight whispered. “Yes… this changes… well, it changes a lot.”

Chrysalis’ only reply was to vomit a thick green substance into the toilet.

“It’ll be okay… we just have to, well, we just have to learn to deal with this new reality—”

Three Days Earlier…

Chrysalis and Twilight sat nervously across from Twilight Velvet and Night Light. Twilight’s parents themselves wore a pair over very concerned expressions on their faces.

“M-mom, Dad…” Twilight stuttered. “I… I have some news to share with you, and I hope you will be happy for us.”

Nightlight blanched, while Twilight Velvet swooned.

Chrysalis gently placed her holed-hoof over Twilight’s own, giving her marefriend her support.

“Chrysalis and I… we’ve decided to move our friendship… further.”

“Oh, thank Celestia,” Twilight Velvet whispered.

Thank Celestia?” Nightlight boomed. “Thank Celestia? This is terrible!”

“Oh, I know it is bad, honey, I do… but it could be worse,” Twilight Velvet sighed. “I thought Twilight was going to tell us she was pregnant.”

Twilight Sparkle gasped. “What? Why… we haven’t even done that yet.”

“Oh, thank Celestia!” Twilight Velvet cried in joy.

Twilight Sparkle began to sniffle, while Chrysalis glared at her parents.

“I don’t understand,” Twilight sobbed. “You and Dad… you were so supportive of Chrysalis and I becoming friends… even after Shining’s wedding. Why—”

“Twilight, sweetie, it’s not—”

“Is it because I’m black?” Chrysalis asked, her anger boiling just below the surface.

“No, Chryssy, it’s not that,” Nightlight replied, sighing. “I just… we were happy that the two of you became friends, but you can never be more than that.”

Why‽” Twilight screamed.

“Dear,” Twilight Velvet implored to her husband. “You-you should tell them.”

“Very well, dear.” Nightlight slumped his shoulders.

“Twilight, before you were born… your mother and I were having… marital issues. With the birth of Shiny, and my losing my job at the observatory.

“Well, you mother and I were at odds a lot of the time. We separated for some time. It was during the separation I met a young pegasus mare. She was very friendly with me, and… I was not used to the attention of such a pretty mare.”

Twilight Velvet shot her husband a slightly dirty look.

“Our relationship, if you could call it that, was very brief. It was less than three months after our first… meeting… that she informed me of her real identity.”

Chrysalis looked at Nightlight in horror, silently begging that he would not say the words she dreaded hearing.

“Queen Chrysalid, Mother of the Black Swarm.”

Twilight Sparkle and Chrysalis looked at each other in shock, then turned back to Nightlight.

“D-dad?” Chrysalis asked, tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry I kept this from you, Chryssy,” Nightlight replied, his own cheeks dotted with tears. “It’s… it’s why I was so glad to hear that you and Twilight getting along.”

Chrysalis removed her hoof from Twilight’s. It no longer felt… appropriate.

“I can’t— Chrysalis is my—” Twilight sniffled. “Does Shiney kn—Oh buck!” Twilight turned to Chrysalis, wide eyed. “Didn’t you and Shiney—”

Twilight recognised the signs. Chrysalis’ pupils dilated and her entire face turned green. Quickly, Twilight levitated the trashcan from the kitchen, but was not fast enough.

*Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhh*

Twilight Velvet hissed as the thick, viscous ichor covered her favourite Saddle Arabian rug.

“Honestly, Chryssy, did you even aim for the bucket?”

Author's Note:

:twilightoops:

PreviousChapters Next