• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,333 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,333

PreviousChapters Next
Rebirth by Europa

By Europa

Deep in her underground hive, Queen Chrysalis the Green waited.

She waited and she waited, day after day, week after week. Every day, Cadance moved on a little more after Shining Armor's death and defilement. Every day, her people became more and more friendly with the ponies, and the ponies with them. And every day, she took a trip down into the depths of her hive, where only she was allowed to tread, to check on her latest experiment.

The caverns were ancient, being the hatching place of Queen Tenodera the Green, Unifier of the Hives. It predated Nightmare Moon, the alicorn sisters, it predated Equestria itself. As such it'd had a lot of time to grow, to burrow deeper into the ground.

Deep near the bottom of the crust, where the boiling heat of the mantle was kept out with layer upon layer of cooling enchantment, was a room.

Chrysalis flew in and landed, trotting over to the room's only waking inhabitant; the giant ram Grogar. Celestia had thrown his bells into the sun, his jewelry was replaced with inhibition shackles, and his eyes, once burning red with evil and necrotic power, glowed green with her hypnotism. He was chained and depowered so much that nothing would ever save him. No amount of creative use of his powers or can-do attitude would save Grogar. Noling even knew where he was, and he was so hypnotized that even if she lifted the veil he would remain her obedient slave, just like he deserved.

She'd kept him hypnotized like that for the past two months. Queen Chrysalis still had use for him, as only he knew just how grievous the injuries his dark magic inflicted were.

"Hello Grogar," she said harshly. "How is she?" Chrysalis asked, referring to the worker - mare - in a cocoon on the other side of the room.

Not moving from where he laid in chains, Grogar turned his head mechanically to her. "She rests and heals," he responded.

"How long?"

"Within a month, best estimate."

Chrysalis smiled, showing her fangs. Finally, her beloved would return to her. One month, she could wait that long. Given the injuries she'd sustained it was a miracle, even with changeling magic, that she'd make it in three months. The other pretty pony princesses thought she'd never wake up, but Chrysalis knew better.

Trotting over to the cocoon, laid along the floor, Chrysalis rested a perforated hoof on its surface and stroked it lovingly, wishing so much that it could instead be a soft purple coat on her chitin, a heaving belly riding on her green shell, telling her that she loved her, scrunching up her muzzle in that adorable way…

Inside Twilight Sparkle slept, her forelegs pulled in close to her chin, the regrown mane and tail fibers drifting limply in the slime, and one or two feathers speckled her open wings. Her coat was still mostly scorched off, but here and there a patch of purple fur had grown in over the soft, vulnerable pink skin. Pink skin that still sported too many burn marks, scars where it had been gored by horns.

She looks so peaceful like this, Chrysalis thought to herself, still stroking the cocoon. I can't wait until she wakes up. I'll be there when she does. I'll be the first thing she sees.

It was only a matter of time until Twilight Sparkle returned to her, brought back from death's door.
Turning away from her beloved workerfriend, Chrysalis set her eyes on the slightly drooling Grogar and sneered, baring her fangs.

Chrysalis knew that Twilight would awaken now. Grogar had outlived his usefulness.

Her horn lit up with eldritch power, more energy than even a sun goddess could muster, and she acquired her target. Her beloved Twily would never approve of killing…

...but Twilight was asleep right now.

Author's Note:

Europa you are the wo/man!

PreviousChapters Next