• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Paint by lyra_lover777 (Anthro)

by lyra_lover777

Twilight loved her creative arts class. Every Saturday, her only day off of work at the local Chicago Library, she would get up, stretch her long lavender arms and comb out here long trusses of dark hair highlighted with pink. Then she would go to her class.

It was in a run down building in a sketchy part of town. At first Twilight was skeptical, but even if it was a bomb out, at least she would be able to study ones who lived in the "ghetto" as her friends called that part of town.

When she got there, this her tenth session, she was among five ponies. Her, the teacher, a snow white skinned lady with beautiful red, green, and blue hair and ice blue eyes, known as Pastel Palette. There was also two others, twins, named Blue Skies and Bright Sunrise. Blue was, as his name stated, all blue. Bright had light orange skin, and her hair was dark purple like Twilight's with streaks of light blue and pastel orange in it.

And then there was Chrysalis.

The long legged, black skinned, weird translucent haired woman was enticing. Twilight was disgusted with how much this woman evoked her attractions. Sure, Twilight knew she wasn't straight and had slept with plenty of mares, none notable. (Except Cheerlie...ahhhhhhhhhh.)

Anyways, today Twilight got out of the taxi that ha driven her there. She walked inside. Pastel was, as it being her studio, already inside, along with the twins Blue and Bright.

Twilight sat in a hard backed beige chair as they all waited for Chrysalis so they could begin. Three giant canvases were laid along the back of the room, resting on the cold tile floor.

Finally Chrysalis arrived. She was wearing sexy, tight black leggings and a pajama shirt. Blue wore old, ill fitting jeans and a ripped shirt, and Bright wore an old faded skirt with a stained crop top. Twilight herself had worn an old pair of short shorts and an old pink and purple stripped sweater over and old t-shirt.

Pastel walked to the front of the room while Twilight marveled at Chrysalis's curves once again. in out, in out, in out...

"Today we will be doing body painting," Pastel said, her voice smooth, quite like Chrysalis's.

The pairs were Bright and Blue, Pastel by herself, and...Twilight was over the moon...Twilight and Chrysalis.

The five split into their pairs. Pastel showed them what to do.

First she poured an array of colors, from coral to navy, and suddenly hit the canvas, rolling around as she smeared the paint all over the white board with her body. Soon she got up. A wonderful mix of colors popped across the canvas's surface. Now Twilight understood why they had been asked to wear old, ratty clothes. Pastel was covered head to toe in garish colors, her beautiful multi-toned hair blending in perfectly.

Blue and Bright quickly swiped the brightest blues and oranges and spilled them onto their crisp canvas, soon diving onto it. Pastel also dived back onto her artwork, smearing and mixing the colors rapidly as she laughed.

Chrysalis chose elegant teals, greens, and one small can of black. Twilight scooped up the pinks, purples, navy, and reds.

They poured all the colors onto the canvas. Immediately Twilight vaulted onto the canvas, rolling around a she shouted in joy.

Chrysalis soon joined in, and soon the pair was laughing along with the others. After a few minutes, the two flipped to face each other. Chrysalis was busily smearing some teal and pink with her hands, distracted. Twilight used a dirty finger to spread some greasy red paint as a heart around the pair. Chrysalis looked up when she stretched over her. She watched as Twilight finished the heart. Twilight was about to wipe it away when she noticed Chrysalis staring into her eyes.

Twilight stared back, mesmerized , as she looked into those deep, neon green eyes that faded to teal. Their faces were inching closer together, Twilight was about to pucker her lips...

"Hey," Chrysalis said. "You have some paint on your cheek. Oh, and cool heart." Twilight blushed and wiped the speck of paint from her face, but then she realized her whole face was covered in it. Chrysalis was so oblivious sometimes.

Twilight had thought they were having a moment, but it was probably nothing. It probably only lasted for a second instead of almost a minute. Almost a minute is how long Twilight thought it had lasted. Probably nothing.

Chrysalis stole a glance at Twilight. She had no idea that she was staring at her future wife. Chrysalis wasn't even into mares at all then, but over the years she would softened to her creative arts buddy. Chrysalis took a swipe of coral paint and, for some reason unknown to her, made her own little heart, next to Twilight's big one.

PreviousChapters Next