• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,330 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,330

PreviousChapters Next
Hoofplay by Europa

By Europa

In Ponyville, there was a castle. In this castle, there were halls. Attached to one of these halls was the room that a baby dragon made his living in. Attached to that same hall was also the room that his surrogate mother/sister made her own living in. And sometimes more than just her. Like today, for instance.

Twilight Sparkle's bedchambers shimmered with soundproofing, a Somepony-Else's-Problem field, and several other protective wards. In her bed, there were two beings laying on top of the covers, the larger, darker one pressing her stomach against the smaller one's back as they laid on their sides.

The newly-minted Princess of Friendship was sleeping off her exhaustion from the week's events. The battle with Tirek, where she'd wielded the powers of Celestia, Luna, Chrysalis and Cadance in tandem with her own, had taken a lot more out of her than she'd thought and even three days later her horn ached and her muscles were sore. She was close to dozing off when she felt Chryssy shift behind her, and then…

"Nyah!" she said with a startled cry. Queen Chrysalis's long, serpentine tongue had reached out and gave a long lick along her left forehoof. "What was that for?"

"Hmm, just showing you I care," came the loving, multi-toned voice from behind her. The tongue reached out to her hoof again, tracing a long 'U' along the hard keratin. She jerked it away in response; it tickled! She needed her sleep.

There was a pulse of magic through the air, and Twilight felt something sticky all along her horn, inhibiting her magic, as well as around her legs, keeping them in place. The same tongue reached out to her right foreleg this time, the long length tracing all along her frogs and making her squirm. "Chryssy!" she complained half-heartedly. The long tongue lapped along her left hoof, then right, alternating between them and making Twilight squirm. It really tickled.

Then it stopped, and the changeling behind her shifted. "Twily," came her voice right next to her ears. "I'm moving to your hind hooves now."

Twilight decided that sleep was for the weak.

Author's Note:

Europa causes the Dawwwws again!

PreviousChapters Next