• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Cafetiere by Europa

by Europa

Chrysalis watched as the unicorn blearily stalked through her library.

"So Twilight..."

"Cooooffeeeeeee," she growled, plodding past the changeling queen.

Chrysalis turned to follow Twilight - taking a moment to ogle her flank - and trotted after her. "... I take it you didn't get much sleep last night?"

"Cooooffeeeeeee."

She nodded. "Didn't think so. You'd think someling as smart as you would know not to do this to yourself; you need sleep."

"Cooooffeeeeeee."

They'd reach the kitchen, and Twilight's lavender magic flared to life and slammed around with all the grace of a drunken griffon. Eventually, it grabbed hold of beans, a large jug, and several other ingredients, smashing them together. Meanwhile, Chrysalis rolled her eyes. "The things I do for love," she whispered to herself in Hemipid. She used her own magic to nudge Twilight's, controlling the whirling of machinery and coffee beans into something more civilized. Before long, a cup was brewing, its putrid stench filling the air.

"Ach," she gagged. "How can you stand that stuff, Twi?" she asked her marefriend.

"Cooooffeeeeeee."

"Right, right," she muttered. "I don't know what else I expected."

A few minutes later, the coffee was done. Twilight blindly grabbed the jug and pulled it to her, forcing Chrysalis to hastily use a cooling spell on it lest the pony burn her - ahem - wonderful tongue off. There was a series of glug glug glug and then Twilight put the jug on the counter, wiped her snout with a foreleg and turned to her.

"Okay," Twilight said. "What were you saying?"

PreviousChapters Next