• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Blessed by lyra_lover777 (In the future...)

by lyra_lover777

Aura Star knelt at the foot of a giant mosaic, her neck bent as she prayed rapidly. Aoon she lifted her eyes to the mosaic.

On it were pictures in marvelous colors. The mosaic depicted a lavender alicorn swathed in white robes and a black changeling, the last rulers of Equestria.

But now there was no more Equestria. All that was left was piles of rubble on the toxic surface which was plauged by creatures of unfathomable ferocity and power.

Aura burned a bundle of juniper, which was nearly impossible to find on the surface. She then began to pray once more, praying for the last two rulers to restore the ruins of her world to the glory of its old days.

Aura sighed as she began to get to her hooves and began to slowly trudge down the cracked corridor, clacking her hooves along the cement.

But a bright flash appeared behind her. Aura turned swiftly around, her sawed-off shotgun loaded and ready to fire.

But two giant glowing figures stood in front of the mural. It made Aura drop her gun from her magic aura. They were Princess Twilight and Queen Chrysalis.

The two supernatural beings strode towards her, walking on air as they smiled kindly down at her. They had their wings wrapped around the other, and were nuzzling each other playfully.

"Aura, precious child, we have come to bless you for your unstoppable will and drive." Twilight said.

"We shall now give you three gifts. First, the blessing of unstoppable magic." Twilight touched her horn against Aura's pouring magic into it.

"Now." said Chrysalis. "The second gift. The gift of wisdom." Chrysalis tore a bit of her mane off and placed it on Aura's. It melted into Aura's own mane, and suddenly Aura felt a million times smarter.

"And finally the gift of grace." Both wrapped their wings around her, their whole group glowing as they rose into the air.

When Aura collapsed from the air, the two goddesses had vanished. Aura slowly picked up her shotgun with overwhelming ease, vaulting easily over to the gun before doing several back flips down the hallway and out of sight.

PreviousChapters Next