• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Hypnotism2 by TheMusicalBoy93 (Transformation, Trust)

by TheMusicalBoy93

Chrysalis rolled her eyes at Twilight’s cheesy hypnotist line, but focused her attention on the swirling pattern that was slowly taking over her lover’s irises. The changeling queen knew it would take more than just pretty colours to put her in a trance, so she offered a little bit of resistance against the hypnotic force of her marefriend’s gaze. Twilight, sensing the resistance, merely smirked and raised herself to look slightly down at her changeling lover, tightening her coils a little to add to the intimidation and force of will she was exerting over the queen. Slowly, Chrysalis began to lose control of her will and her eyes started misting over, a similar spiral pattern worming into her own eyes to match Twilight’s.

The purple lamia princess smirked as her lover’s eyes began to glaze over and spiral hypnotically, perfectly in sync with her own hypnotic gaze.

“How do you feel, Chryssy?” Twilight hissed enticingly. “Sleepy? Mesmerised? Hypnotised?” Chrysalis stared blankly into her lover’s eyes, her mouth hanging limply open and a small trail of drool dangling from her lip.

“Sleep-y. Mes…merised. Yes,” the changeling queen drawled, dreamily. “Hyp…no…tised.”

“Ex-sssssss-cellent,” Twilight hissed, teasingly. The hissing was clichéd and cheesy, and the former Alicorn knew it, but she’d make her apologies later. Right now, she had her lover completely under her control. Time to have some fun with her. She lifted the changeling’s jaw with her hoof and kissed away the small trail of slobber before intensifying her control over her workerfriend.

Chrysalis could feel her body beginning to loll and sway as her mind misted over, and her eyes slowly drooped as she stared, unblinking, into her lover’s eyes. She felt her mouth being closed by a soft hoof, and stay closed, as if commanded in silence. Twilight tightened her coils around her lover a little, lifting the changeling queen off the floor as she snuggled herself in the former Alicorn’s scaly body.

Twilight started to loop a few coils around Chrysalis’ body, pinning her forehooves to her chest, and securing her wings to her sides. The changeling queen offered no resistance to her bonds, instead giving a soft moan at the comforting hold.

“You enjoy being wrapped in my scaly coils, my little changeling pet,” Twilight hissed seductively, pouring every ounce of willpower she could muster to overpower the queen’s will. “You enjoy the feeling of safety in my embrace, and the slightly forceful control I have over you.” Chrysalis smiled at the warm tone of her lover’s voice, a sense of security washing over her as she felt her scaly prison snare her a little tighter. “Struggle for me, my love,” the purple lamia pony cooed. “Do not try to escape, but struggle just enough to find a comfortable position in my coils. But if you feel short of breath, let me know.” Chrysalis squirmed and wriggled, giving Twilight an opportunity to tighten her serpentine body around her. After a short struggle, Twilight looped two coils of her body around Chrysalis’ hind legs, holding them closed and sealing her lover in her firm hold. The changeling monarch panted softly like a dog, her breaths shallow but not uncomfortable.

Twilight grinned at the control she had over the changeling mare. So many times, Twilight found herself on the receiving end of Chryssy’s hypnotism and, as fun as it was to be turned into a mindless puppet who needed to be told when she was a good little girl and how to please her mistress, she had always wanted to feel the power that came with total domination of her lover’s mind.

Twilight’s grin became a confident smirk, as she gazed into her lover’s vacant eyes. Chrysalis was completely within her control. She could mold her workerfriend into anything she wanted like living putty. She could even erase all her memories; making her a blank slate to write upon. There’d be no more hive for her to look after. There’d be no more diplomatic business between changelings and ponies. For all Chryssy knew, there might as well not even be a Ponyville outside the crystal walls of the Palace of Friendship. Twilight was now on the brink of something wonderful. She could tease her lover for all her worth, then give her back her mind with the memories of the devious deeds she did for her. Or she could become the Mistress of Equestria.

PreviousChapters Next