• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Immigration by Lyra_lover777 (Sad!)

by lyra_lover777

Chrysalis flew as fast as she could under the beating rays of the sun. Usually Chrysalis basked in the sun's warmth, but it was almost to hot for her. It was definitely the case for the purple alicorn flapping next to her.

Twilight had a Cool Air Spell full blast cast over her, gusts of cold, fresh air hitting her coat constantly. A whole bottle of sunscreen was applied to Twilight's muzzle. Chrysalis stuck her tongue out in disgust, remembering her first vacation with Twilight.

Chrysalis looked over her shoulder at the massive swarm of changelings, her hive. They were flapping slowly, the overly heated day weakening them all.

Chrysalis covered her mouth in shock with her hoof when she spotted a dark shape fall from the black mass of the hive.

Chrysalis swooped after her falling subject, tears in her eyes, leaving her lover behind. She knew this changeling's name. She knew all of their names.

Chrysalis wiped the tears from her eyes as she landed on sandy ground. The fallen changeling, named Swiper, was heaving, his eyes wide open. Suddenly he stopped moving, his eyes glazed over, staring at her.

Chrysalis wailed and clutched Swiper to her chest, heaving and sobbing, rocking him. He was a guard at the nineteenth sector, the nursery.

Chrysalis knew her whole swarms names, professions, interests, fears, anything and everything.

Twilight landed behind her grieving lover. She whispered, "We are all waiting for you. we are only a day away Chrysalis. One more day, and you won't be homeless. This migration will lead you to your new home. Equestria will open its doors for you immigrants and let you in. We have to keep moving so we don't lose any more changelings."

Chrysalis looked up at twilight. She realized she would have to leave Swiper behind. She started to cry. "But-but I don't wanna leave him!" she sobbed as she clutched the dead changeling to her chest, which was heaving from her sobs.

Twilight touched Chrysalis gently. Chrysalis turned, her eyes puffy as she ran into Twilight's forelegs, hugging her hard.

Twilight hugged back. When they split, Twilight suggested that they bury Swiper.

Chrysalis smiled sadly at her lover as Twilight dug a hole with her magic ten feet deep. It was then Chrysalis's turn to work.

Chrysalis hugged the dead Swiper to her chest once more, weeping, as she slowly set him down in the hole with her levitation magic.

She set him down and Twilight put the stone and dirt back on. Then Chrysalis summoned a tombstone made of black stone with Swiper's name carved across it.

The pair then hugged and took off, flying away, the hive in tow.

PreviousChapters Next