• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Temperance by Knight of Lycaeus (humor)

by Knight of Lycaeus

"No Chrysalis," Twilight said firmly.

"But Twilight, didn't y-" Chrysalis said trying to counter.

"You didn't let me do something of the things I wanted to do on our last trip."

Chrysalis huffed, "That’s because there were better ideas."

Twilight nodded, "Of course and we did those but you don't need another magic kingdom."

"Of course I do!"

Twilight shook her head, "You have one. It's been more than enough to feed the Hive so let's hold back on being greedy. The last thing we need is for you to gorge on love again."

"That only happened once, not counting the failed invasion. Besides it's not like the last time did anything.... except terrorize several small cities about invading Changelings.... Besides I'm not greedy.... much. Also you hoard books."

"I'm still running the town library, so that means books are required to adequately stock the shelves."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes, "Most of the town don't even go over there much. Even fewer are avid readers."

"Still no magic kingdom, your one magic kingdom is enough." Twilight said firmly.

Twilight paused and turned to Chrysalis, "But if you have to be greedy, we could go back to the hotel or maybe somewhere secluded" Twilight said on a suggestive tone.

Chrysalis smirked catching the hint, "Of course. Hotel room it is then.". The two turned to return to their hotel room leaving behind the “magic kingdom”, a cheerful place with plenty of children running around in mouse-ear hats.

PreviousChapters Next