• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Celebration by Cobalt Swirls

By Cobalt Swirls

The chorus of cheers was deafening.

Chrysalis had to shield her ears from the cacophony of screams and shouts as ponies of all ages whooped and hollered throughout the thousands of clouded seats around the stadium. The shouts only grew more and more intense as what Chrysalis could only guess to be the event announcer made her way toward the center of the flying stadium. Seizing the moment before the mare began her speech, the queen leaned to her left and tapped on a fuzzy lavender shoulder.

“Twilight, remind me why it was necessary that I attend this obnoxiously loud gathering?” she huffed.

“Princess Celestia wants you to become accustomed to Equestrian traditions and events.” She nudged Chrysalis’s arm with her elbow. “You should loosen up and have some fun! The Wonderbolt races are normally a show of hard work and prosperity, but this race is a celebration of the changeling integration, a celebration for you!”

“Hmph. I find it funny that the anxious bookworm is telling me to lighten up,” Chrysalis replied.

“Then let that be a testament to how grouchy you’re being. This is part of your integration process. The least you can try and do is enjoy yourself,” Twilight concluded.

“I suppose…”

“Ladies and Gentlecolts! Welcome to Cloudsdale’s annual Seas and Skies Wonderbolt Race!” the announcer shouted. She was immediately backed by a chorus of praise and cheers. “As always, bets are being taken at the betting booth just outside of the main entrance. Many fan favorites are making a return this year, and we’re even seeing some new faces! Will reigning champ Fleetfoot hold onto the title, or will arch rival Soarin steal the show? All of this and much much more on the way!”

The Wonderbolts in question streamed one after another toward the starting line, taking their positions and beginning their stretches. Chrysalis studied their exercises and movements. In their sleek jumpsuits, these ponies looked especially swift and agile. Perhaps this race would be more interesting than she had originally anticipated.

“And as is tradition, we will be starting our race off with the Equestrian Anthem!”

Then again, maybe not.

Rather than immediately singing, as Chrysalis had predicted, the announcer passed the microphone off to an attractive young mare who was to be the one to sing. The changeling queen actually caught herself staring at the mare’s backside before Twilight’s voice snapped her out of her gaze.

“Never took you for one to gawk,” she said smugly.

Chrysalis scrunched her face, “I’m no gawker. It is my nature as a queen to notice attractive creatures.”

“To find a potential partner?”

“To crush the competition.”

Twilight flinched. Chrysalis simply laughed.

The mare set upon singing the anthem which, thankfully was not nearly as painful as Chrysalis had anticipated. Although the mare was swaying her hips back and forth slightly, which provided a rather lovely bit of additional entertainment.

“You are totally gawking!” Twilight spouted rather loudly. She was met with a porous hoof that covered her mouth.

“Hush! Fine fine I’m gawking!”

Twilight smiled.

“Don’t gimme that look. I’m sure you’ve taken notice of attractive ponies before.”

Twilight nodded. “You could say that.”

Before Chrysalis could ask for an explanation she was interrupted by a loud shot in the air. Having missed the initial countdown, the race had already gotten underway, and was quickly becoming quite the spectacle. The Wonderbolts each had their own unique skillsets that made them particularly entertaining to watch.

Several minutes into the race and Chrysalis could not help but be engrossed by the action in front of her. Speedy turns, airborne traps, and gusts of powerful wind aplenty! She was so enamored in fact that Twilight had to bump her arm several times before she got the Queen’s attention.

“Who are you rooting for?” Twilight asked.

“Fleetfoot,” Chrysalis answered. “As a reigning champ this pony has obviously proven her dominance before. As of now she’s just playing a game of King-of-the-Hill in which she keeps the other players at bay with a hoof to the forehead.” She watched the pony take a sharp turn around a corner, just barely dodging a blast of cold air from one of the hidden cannons. “She’s been underestimated before, I can feel it.”

“Sounds like you really connect with her,” Twilight added.

“In a manner of speaking.”

As the race drew closer and closer to its finale, Chrysalis found herself gripping her seat with the crooks of her hooves. Fleetfoot and Soarin were neck and neck, with several other Wonderbolts trailing just behind. It was a straight shot to the finish, where the captain of the team waited to wave down the winner with a checkered flag.

“Come on, come on…” Chrysalis muttered.

Half of the straightaway was gone.

“Come on, COME ON.”

Just meters left.

“FLEETFOOT YOU HAVE GOT THIS!” the queen bellowed at the top of her lungs.

By what could only be a few follicles of hair, Fleetfoot zoomed across the finish line, taking the finish line tape with her. The crowd, including Chrysalis, began to scream and shout for their champion.

“WOOOO! WOOOOO!”

Without thinking, Chrysalis grabbed the princess sitting next to her and smacked her lips against hers. Still in the heat of the moment, it took the queen several seconds to realize what she had done, prompting her to awkwardly disconnect her lips and stare blankly ahead.

“Erm…my apologies. I suppose I got carried a-”

Chrysalis didn’t have time to finish before her mouth was blockaded by that of another. She looked down to see Twilight pressed up against her, trying her best to lean over without falling altogether. She too eventually broke the kiss, but unlike Chrysalis she was laughing by the end.

“If this is how you loosen up, I won’t hold it against you!” she yelled over the crowd.

Chrysalis smiled and shouted back, “Good, because I’m thinking of holding a celebration later today for my first kiss!”

“Oh good, we can celebrate that together!”

The two burst into fits of laughter, all of which were ultimately drowned out by the noise around them.

Author's Note:

Awesome entry by Cobalt Swirls! Welcome to the hive!

PreviousChapters Next