• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Head by Foal Errand

By Foals Errand

Celestia smiled over at Luna as they sat with their withers touching while drinking tea. She closed her eyes with a peaceful smile as the sun began to set, coloring the sky in shades of twilight. Speaking of Twilight...

“It seems that Twilight and Queen Chrysalis are still very happy together,” Luna stated after taking a sip of her tea.

Celestia looked at her own cup lost in thought and nodded. “So it seems.” Both sisters continued to stare out the window until they heard a *thud*

Luna turned to look in horror at Celestia’s now headless body, her head rolling across the floor. She gaped at the sight, her eyes growing wider until she suddenly shut them and began to scream.

“Not so loud, Lulu!”

Luna stopped screaming to see Celestia, once again had a head. “...Wh-what was that?”

Celestia sighed while looking at her decapitated head. “I’ve developed a bit of a 'tic', I’m afraid.” She rang a bell and Discord appeared, scooping up the head.

“Alas, poor Sunbutt. I knew her well!”

Celestia rolled her eyes. “What are you doing with all those heads, anyway?” She followed him to the window where there was a half-completed bridge to Ponyville made from her fallen heads.

“Well, you always said you wanted to bridge ponies together!” He laughed as he vanished.

Luna stared at the puzzling scene before clearing her throat. “So you have a 'tic'?”

“Ah yes, I’m afraid that every time I think of my faithful Twilight and Queen Chrysalis together, I simply lose my head.”

Author's Note:

I wrote this one and it still makes me giggle.

PreviousChapters Next