• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Pride by bobbananaville (7 Deadly Sins Sweet)

By bobbananaville


“Diamond Dogs,” the dirty gray unicorn began, “Don’t have the best reputation in Equestria. Tales of their misdeeds - theft, forced labor, violence - are not particularly uncommon, and in fiction they’re name is almost-”

“Oh, you used the wrong ‘their’,” said a much taller, lavender alicorn. “With an apostrophe, the word contracts ‘they are’, but you’re looking for a possessive.”

“Mom, I know how to spell,” Amorelis replied, “But this is meant to be oral. Spelling doesn’t matter right now, since nopony’s going to read it anyways. Please just stick to critiquing my speech’s content.”

“Haven’t you kept Twilight occupied long enough, Amore?” The halfling almost jumped at the voice; Chrysalis, queen of changelings, opened their door and smiled at the two. “It’s been four hours; whatever have you been doing?”

“Just having my mom critique my work. You know, spot any logical fallacies, inconsistencies, or factual falsities. We’ve sort of only just started.”

“Only? But you’ve been here for so long! What could you have been doing this entire time?”

Twilight decided to reply herself; “Amore here had to rewrite much of the original script after spilling coffee on it; I stayed to help her out, salvage what I could, you know.”

“What’s the speech about?”

“Diamond dogs,” Amorelis replied curtly, glaring at her changeling parent. I’m trying to convince nobles to pass a law allowing them the rights of a normal citizen in Equestria - help cut down on unjustified discrimination, you know?”

There was an awkward silence. “Are you still-”

“Yes, mom. I’m still angry that you scared off my stallion friend.” The unicorn stood up and walked out of the room, levitating her speech alongside her. “I’ll read it to you when I’m in a more suitable mindset, Twimom,” she said without looking back.

“Alright.” The door closed, leaving Chrysalis and her wife alone in the royal bedroom.
Chrysalis sighed.

“Hey, come on Chryssi,” Twilight Sparkle smiled. “She’ll get over it - she did it last time. She knows you’re looking out for her.”

“Oh, it’s not that,” Chrysalis said. “It’s just that… Well, it was only eight years ago that Amorelis was scrawling offensive graffiti all over walls and wearing blood-red clothing. And now she’s a politician - and an influential one, too! To think, Amorelis of all ponies is advocating inter-species cooperation and is succeeding!” The changeling queen smiled a beatific smile at her wife. “I’m just… Even when we’re on bad terms, I can’t help but feel so proud of her. Don’t you think so?”

Twilight Sparkle smiled back. “Yes, I do.”

Chrysalis closed her eyes. “I didn’t even consider peace before declaring war. You may be the princess of friendship, but you’ve never been that good at diplomacy. It’s just amazing, how our daughter could surpass us both, how she could bring peace to the land where we couldn’t.”

An angry, muffled yell came from one of the lower floors - Amorelis. Twilight chuckled. “I don’t think you could tell by living with her.”

“My point still stands.”

PreviousChapters Next