• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Chivalry by Europa (funny!)

by Europa

Twilight thought she was in for a quiet day, right up until Chrysalis slapped Blueblood across the muzzle.

"I challenge you to a duel!" Slap. "In the name of Twilight's honor."

Twilight's hoof didn't 'meet' her face so much as make sweet love to it. Why hadn't Chrysalis just let it go? It wasn't like Blueblood's backhoofed insults bothered her, since he was all bark and no bite when it came to politics. Now, she was pretty much forced to sit there on her throne, watching as Chrysalis and Blueblood walked to the opposite ends of the throne room.

Next to her, Rainbow snickered. "This should be good."

On one end was Prince Blueblood, descendant of Princess Platinum, who had practiced dueling magic ever since he was a colt to defend his honor - which, after all, wouldn't defend itself. He was practically undefeated, save for a few small slip ups that could be legitimately blamed on illness and injury. And he was awake and completely healthy.

Then again, he was dueling Queen Chrysalis, ruler of the Unified Changeling Swarm, she who had undercut all of Canterlot's security and attacked the seat of the sun and moon itself. The changeling who trained side by side with her Imperial Guard. The being who, with Twilight's love coursing through her veins, was the second most powerful person on the planet, surpassed only by Discord himself. It was going to be brutally one-sided.

"Alright," he said nervously. Blueblood was clearly nervous, but in the way of anticipating a good challenge that he was reasonably sure he could overcome. Meanwhile Chrysalis was frothing at the mouth and grinding her fangs, muttering under her breath, 'Call my Twily a peasant will you,' repeatedly.

The two of them reached their positions, and Twilight counted down. "Combatants, prepare your defensive spells." Blueblood layered himself with enchantments and a half-dome pointed in the changeling's direction. Chryssy meanwhile, to Twilight's surprise, simply simmered in anger, but summoned no spell. "Alright, you two know the rules. Three, two, one."

Twilight had expected a lot of things. What she hadn't expected was for Chrysalis to wrap herself in an inferno of green fires and launch herself forward with a deafening, animal scream. She came out of her inferno-dash just before the startled Blueblood and pointed her horn right at him. There was a pulse of pressure through the air and a blinding green light. Chrysalis's laser shot Blueblood - shields and all - back and into the castle wall, where more emerald energy flowed along the walls, into Blueblood, and then punched a hole outside. The unicorn fell into the streets and Chrysalis panted.

While everypony - Twilight included - tried to pick their jaws off the floor, Chryssy looked at her over her withers. "Did I win?"

PreviousChapters Next