• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,334 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,334

PreviousChapters Next
Dark Truths by TheMusicalBoy93 (story, Dark)

by TheMusicalBoy93

Chrysalis rolled her tongue across her lips, savoring the taste of Twilight’s soft lips from their earlier kiss, before locking her gaze onto the mare in question. The Alicorn was breathing heavily, the queen’s powerful venom playing havoc with her brain. The pony’s concentration was wavering, at best, and her eyes were duller than usual. They weren’t completely empty, but the little gleam of life one would expect from Twilight was definitely missing.

“So, let’s start with a very simple question.” Chrysalis started, with a smirk. “Do you prefer mares or stallions?”

“Mares.” Twilight immediately replied, not taking a second to hesitate. The purple pony eeped in horror, clasping her hooves over her mouth as soon as she realized what she had said. The damage, however, was already done. Chrysalis smirked at her new found knowledge, and immediately started making a game plan she could use to turn this information against her.

“I see. And, tell me, Twilight. Have you ever found any of your friends attractive?”

Twilight opened her mouth to reply again, but this time forced herself to hesitate, giving her enough time to close her mouth again. The urge to answer the question, however, was stronger than her will to remain silent, so she ended up nodding instead. The changeling queen smirked, choosing to ignore Twilight’s hesitation, for now at least. Now, she had a bargaining chip if the Alicorn princess got feisty.

“Interesting. So, Twilight, how are you feeling? Tell me what symptoms my venom is giving you.”

Twilight twitched and squirmed against her bonds, heat coursing through her spine and across her breast. She felt heat blooming in her cheeks, and an irritable itch too unspeakably lewd to think about that begged to be scratched, and only one thing would ease her pain.

“Please,” she whispered, hoarsely. “Please, make it stop.” Chrysalis quirked an eyebrow at this vague cry for help.

“Make what stop. You’ll have to be specific, Twilight. Or else, I won’t know how to help you.” The changeling queen shifted in her seat, finding a more comfortable position to watch her captive writhe like a worm, desperately trying to rub her thighs together as discreetly as she could, and failing spectacularly. “Tell me your symptoms,” she repeated herself, cruelly. Twilight gave a defiant moan, trying not to concede defeat at the hooves of her torturer.

“P-Please… I feel s-so… ho-hot. I feel… oh Celestia, I need relief. I need it so badly. Please. I’m begging you. Have pity.” Twilight looked up at the changeling like a starving puppy, tears bristling in her eyes, her teeth grinding against each other, and Chrysalis could hear the dentist bill increasing each every grind. The changeling reclined in her throne, a cruel smirk wiping across her lips.

“Very well. I will offer you relief,” the queen started, eliciting a reluctantly hopeful expression from her captive. “But first, I require two favors.” Twilight whined like a filly who had been told by her mother she wasn’t allowed a cookie until she had finished her homework, but nodded all the same, signalling for Chrysalis to continue. “First,” the queen extended a holey fetlock, lackadaisically, barely presenting her bare hoof to the Alicorn, “kiss my hoof,” she commanded. Twilight flinched at the demand, and debated to herself whether or not she should obey. Slowly, and reluctantly, the purple pony princess crawled to the foot of Chrysalis’ throne, and planted a fleeting, unfeeling kiss on the monarch’s hoof. Chrysalis shrugged at the gesture, having fully expected a half flanked effort on Twilight’s part. The changeling lifted her nose so that she could no longer see Twilight, not even in her peripheral vision, and made her second command. “Now tell me; which one of your friends are you attracted to?”

Twilight let out a strangled scream at this question. She jammed her hooves into her mouth and bit as hard as she could, puncturing the frog and drawing blood. Chrysalis looked down at the Alicorn with an impatient scowl.

“Well, Sparkle?” The changeling queen demanded. “Are you not going to tell me?” Twilight shook her head vigorously, making it very clear she wished to maintain at least one secret. Chrysalis sighed, albeit not out of surprise, but disappointment. She was well aware that Twilight would try to keep at least one secret to herself, it was only a matter of time before she disobeyed the rules of the game. “Very well. Have it your way.” Chrysalis gave a piercing screech in a harsh, commanding tone, and the changeling drone from before rushed to her side, bowing before her. The queen clicked and chirruped in Hemipid, and the drone smirked evilly, offering Twilight a mocking glance as he made his way to Fluttershy’s cocoon.

Twilight’s eyes bugged as the changeling drone drove his horn as deep as he could into the leafy shell of the chrysalis, before running his horn up the side of the shell like a knife, allowing the gooey contents of the prison spew out, and Fluttershy with it. The butter Pegasus slid a few inches across the floor, before the goo carrying her dispersed and deposited her at the hooves of the drone. Free form the chrysalis, Fluttershy’s body began convulsing and quaking, gut wrenching gagging noises erupting from the timid mare. Fluttershy gagged and retched as her body began the long and unpleasant process of regurgitating the slime she had inhaled while in her cocoon to clear her airways. After five minutes, the Pegasus regained motor control of her lungs, and was breathing shakily, her mind on auto pilot as she slowly rose to her hooves like a newborn foal. Twilight turned to Chrysalis with a look of pure horror plastered to her face.

“No, please. You can’t. Chrysalis, you CAN’T!” The Alicorn pleaded, wrapping her fetlocks around the queen’s hoof as she begged for forgiveness. Chrysalis snatched her hoof away with cold indifference.

“You knew the rules, Twilight,” she berated, coldly. “You dared to defy me. So now Buttercry gets to join our little game.”

“It’s FLUTTERSHY, you WHORSE!” Twilight choked on her tears, sobbing as she tried to plead her friend’s case. “Alright, I’ll tell you, it’s Rainbow Dash! OK? It’s BUCKING RAINBOW DASH!” Chrysalis tutted at the purple mare.

“Too late, Sparkle. You had your chance.” The changeling queen wrapped her eldritch magic around the weeping pony, lifting her into her lap and wrapping her hooves around the pony tightly, forcing her to observe as the changeling drone engulfed himself in flames, transforming himself into a towering bear, snarling down at the butter Pegasus, who was now frozen in fear at the sight that greeted her. “Now let’s have a little game of Teddy Bear’s Picnic.” Chrysalis sneered, licking Twilight’s neck, tauntingly.

PreviousChapters Next