• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,337 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,337

PreviousChapters Next
Voltage by lyra_lover777

by lyra_lover777

The fences soared high into the sky, seeming to lick the cloud covered sky. Twilight could plainly see the zapping bolts of electricity running up and down the crisscrossing tines of metal. She did not dare reach out a hoof, no matter how enticing the dancing light looked.

But her goal was not the fence. No, it was the lands on the other side. They were just as dusty, just a dry, and just as desolate, but they held something that Twilight Sparkle relied on heavily to make it through her tedious life. But this thing had been lost to her when this barrier, flashing with lightning, had been placed in front of her path to it.

The sky rumbled, and lightning bolts punctured through the cloud layer, wrapping around the fence. It was lit up in a brilliant shower of brazen light that made Twilight's eyes burn like they had been lit up with sparks themselves.

She unfurled her wings. The small itch that had sprung up in her chest in need had now intensified into a rash that crawled over every inch of her frame; she wanted to wriggle around on the ground, cry, pout, scream until she was at the side of her.

She leaped into the air, slowly swirling around in the sky, ascending to the cloud cover. She hoped that the fence might cut off before she had to fly into the lightning infested thunderclouds. After all, the structure couldn't go on forever...right?

Up and Up she flew until she felt a lightning bolt zap by her, singeing the ends of her mane. But now determined to have her embrace, she went to the top of the cloud cover, despite almost becoming electrocuted hundreds of times.

Twilight suddenly broke through the last of the slate gray clouds. She stood atop of them. The fence did not go up this far, but she had no idea where to descend from.

She began to buck clouds wildly, making them shudder and poof away from their slots in the cloud ceiling.

Soon a large gap was visible. Twilight dove through it, zooming at top speed out of the egress from the top of the layer.

She spotted the dusty ground, and attempted to land. She crashed miserably, a large plume of dust rising around her.

Twilight was now salivating for the warm yet hard feel of her chitin, snuggled up against her side while they napped for a moment.

She flapped as fast as she could in hopes of finding her lover.

Sadly, her lover had been gone many a year, and this was her daily routine.

Twilight arrived at her lover's cave. She grinned as she snuggled up against Chrysalis, who didn't move a muscle.

Because she didn't have any left.

Twilight kissed the bony snout of her lover and feel asleep wit her forelegs wrapped around the giant skeleton.

PreviousChapters Next