• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Slenderman by TheMusicalBoy93 (Horror)

by TheMusicalBoy93

Twilight and Chrysalis picked their way slowly through the Everfree Forest, taking great care not to trip on any stray vines or roots that may have posed an obstruction to their trek back to Ponyville. Normally, Twilight would’ve been fine making the trip back from the old castle in the forest on her own, but ever since her second trip to the human world, she was too scared to even travel to Canterlot on her own. After defeating the banished sirens at the Battle of the Bands, Twilight had managed to find some time to get to know her human friends a little better, and learn about their alternate world.

All of her friends decided to teach her about different things; Fluttershy focused on wildlife and charities, Applejack talked to her for hours about music, Rarity gossiped about celebrities, Pinkie talked about the festivals and holidays of their world, and Rainbow thought it would be funny to teach Twilight about the scary horror stories of the human world. The one that Twilight found the most disturbing, however, was the tale of the Slenderman.

According to the websites Rainbow showed her, the Slenderman was supposed to be a ten foot tall, humanoid creature with no face and white skin, who wore a black suit and stole children to create mass fear and paranoia. Of course, Applejack and Rarity made an extra special effort to tell Twilight that, in the human world, there was no such thing as a Slenderman. In fact, there were no creatures that existed in Equestria at all; no manticores, dragons, griffons, or even any minotaurs. Even Sunset Shimmer testified to this, having lived for so long in both worlds. However, Equestria was an entirely different world from alternate plane of existence. In Equestria, many mythological creatures and old ponytales, were true, and they were real creatures and events that really existed and happened. The idea of a pony equivalent of the Slenderman stalking around in Equestria was enough to make even Chrysalis shiver with anxiety.

*SNAP*

Twilight leapt into her lover’s hooves, trembling with fright at the sudden disruption to the eerie silence. Chrysalis looked around at the surrounding trees in an attempt to locate the source of the noise. For the longest time, the two lovers remained still as statues, petrified that even the slightest movement might spell certain doom for them both. A rustling sound from the trees behind them drew all the blood from their faces. The pale ponies turned to find the source of the sound.

Standing behind them, unmoving, was a tall, slim, pale figure, with a bald, faceless head and dressed in a smart black suit. Twilight quivered in her lover’s hooves, who wasn’t faring much better herself. The faceless monster stared at them ominously, not moving a single muscle towards them. With a shrill shriek of terror, the two royals fled toward Ponyville, crying out for their respective mothers.

The monster chuckled and snapped its fingers, revealing itself to be Discord. The draconequus hugged his belly as he rolled around on the ground in fits of giggles, only to halt as another presence appeared. Discord gulped as he looked behind himself, finding a tall, slender pony figure with a blank face with no mane, nor tail, dressed in a black suit staring at him emotionlessly. Discord was not a creature that feared for his life. For Slendermane, however, he’d make a big. BIG. Exception.

PreviousChapters Next