• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Duel by lyra_lover777 (Hate/Forgiveness)

by lyra_lover777

Chrysalis's eyes were tiny slits as she stared across at her opponent, who was sharpening her horn.

Chrysalis stood up straight, the faint breeze making her wild teal mane fly away, moving around like a snake as it circled in the air.

Her opponent's mane was also floating in the breeze. The multi-colored locks swirled around the pony's head.

Her opponent ruffled her wings, staring Chrysalis down, her pupils tearing into Chrysalis's soul. Chrysalis did not flinch from the cutting glare, only glaring harder at her opponent.

The pony's long horn sparkled in the light as a faint shimmer of magic lit up around it. With her magic, Chrysalis's opponent summoned a giant wave from the ocean behind them, just beyond the drop of the cliff they were standing on.

Chrysalis spotted the flare of magic and put up a magic shield just in time. The wave crashed across the surface of the force field, Chrysalis staying dry the whole time.

The lightly colored body of the alicorn in front of her shifted as she flew up into the air, firing another spell. this one, a giant ball of fire, almost slipped under the back of her shield.

Chrysalis was done playing defense and set a jet of acid goo towards the alicorn, hitting one of her wings. The alicorn winced as the acid burned a large hole through her wing.

A gasp came from the sidelines. Chrysalis looked over to where Twilight, her alicorn lover, was locked away in a giant ball of sunlight, powered by her opponent, who had regained herself from her wing injury and was wheeling towards Chrysalis, a spell on her horn.

Chrysalis dodged the beam of pink light. The beam shattered her shield spell, the blue bits of the force field exploding, a piece cutting Chrysalis on the leg, making her stagger.

The gold plated hooves of the alicorn hit the ground as they moved slowly towards Chrysalis, who was getting up, blood pooling at her feet from the curt on her leg.

Solar Flare raised her hoof, smacking Chrysalis across the face, hard. She crumpled, her nose bleeding and broken.

Solar Flare was about to shove her horn through Chrysalis's heart when Chrysalis changed into a version of Solar Flare.

Solar was taken aback as her clone mimicked her every move. By the time Solar shook herself, Chrysalis was already shooting green fire her way.

Solar Flare reared, her wings flaring, as she screamed, her body engulfed in green flames.

When Solar finally collapsed, the sunlight that was holding Twilight captive flitted away.

The two lovers nuzzled against each other as a ragged Celestia emerged from the pit, her mane two colors, green and pink. Her mane was no longer flowing, only laying flat and mangled over her neck and face.

The gold armor and shoes were smoking, split apart behind Celestia.

"C-can you forgive me?" Celestia stuttered.

The two, the alicorn and ling, smiled at each other as they lifted Celestia at the same time, flying away towards Canterlot.

PreviousChapters Next