• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Voyage by lyra_lover777 (sad)

by lyra_lover777

I sat huddled on the deck, squatting on the cold hard metal floor of the giant ship. Waves crashed against the ship's hull, usually splashing over the edge and drenching me and my fellow voyagers in briny sea water.

My eyes, which had been glued to the floor, took one last glance out at sea. The shoreline of my home was still visible, though barely. Soon the low hanging clouds and the mist from the waves swallowed it up entirely.

The journey, I knew, was expected to be long and hard, with little to none survivors. But we had to do this. We were the smartest, the bravest, the strongest, and only we could find a cure.

And if we failed, the whole of Equestria, and everywhere else, would scumb to it.

I felt my eyes travel up to my fellow sailors. There were ten of us in total. Me, who was huddled in a heap on the deck, looking frail and not even alive, my long, nay, pink, and purple mane spread out around me.

Junebug, who had given Spike a flower on his birthday, was steering the ship's wheel, a depressed look on her face. Gizmo Pointdexter, the zitty, nerdy stallion sat next to her, checking the gauges and meters.

Mane Goodall, who had checked on Spike during his growth spurt, was sorting through the luggage, halfway through dragging it all downstairs. Big Macintosh, Applejack's brother, had been looking out at sea, but turned to her and began to help ferry the suitcases and supplies below deck.

Sadly, the little filly Dinky Doo had been forced to come with also. She was weeping in a corner. After she had gained her cutie mark in magic, she had become Princess Luna's apprentice, much like how I was Celestia's. Both of us wanted to become a princess some day and gain wings.

But first we had to survive this.

Cheese Sandwich was stooped over Dinky, cracking a few jokes while he played a yellow violin. Soon the little filly was giggling, barely able to control herself as her light lavender coat, much like mine, became even wetter when she rolled into a puddle.

Cherry Jubilee was the farthest from me. She had been spending most of her time below deck, and had now just emerged.

Blossomforth was flapping above the ship, trying to keep up, struggling to propel herself forward in the speedy winds.

The last one was the most out of place. Everypony else seemed to be appointed on this mission because they had particular skill in areas that would help in the cure for it. Some of them, like Big Mac and Cheery Jubilee, and Blossomforth, were specialized in plants. Mane Goodall was specialized in animals, me, Dinky, and Gizmo were the smarts and magic, and Cheese was to keep the morale up, if not for anything else.

But her.

Chrysalis.

Her life had been wrecked in the past months. She had been running her monarchy in the Badlands when her younger sister, Princess Pupa, introduced the idea of a democracy. The Hive was taken by storm, and Pupa, after taking over, exiled her sister from the lands she had lived in her whole life.

Chrysalis had then taken refuge in Equestria while she tried to put her life together. But the word of the new democracy was spreading like fire in a bone dry wheat field. Before the virus had hit, protests had begun to pop up. The two alicorn monarchs could have easily had a virus on their hooves if the deadly virus hadn't hit Equestria, carried by an ill traveling llama from LLamaialia far in the east.

I eyed Chrysalis, who was fiddling with her hooves as she drooped in a corner, alone.

I scooted over to her, moving a centimeter at a time. Soon Chrysalis began to notice my efforts, and straightened her back.

"Hi," I said in a quiet voice, smiling sympathetically. She just smiled back.

Soon the mist began to clear, and a small island, with a jungle running rampant over its surface, appeared through the gloom.

We got to our hooves and went to the front of the boat along with everypony else except Junebug, who kept steering the boat.

My face cracked into a bigger smile as we reached the shore. Maybe we would find a cure. Just maybe.

PreviousChapters Next