• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Kingdom By TheWraithWriter

By TheWraithWriter

“So, you’re a princess now,” Chrysalis asked, nudging Twilight playfully as the two walked through Canterlot Gardens.

Twilight rolled her eyes and fluttered her wings. “How could you tell?”

“Changeling’s intuition,” the changeling queen replied. “How is that, anyway?”

Twilight shrugged. “It’s not really any different than before.”

“Really?”

Twilight nodded. “Yeah, I make a few appearances here and there, kiss some foals, defeat escaped demon lords, open burger joints.” she shrugged again. “Pretty much par for the course after the whole Discord fiasco.”

Chrysalis chuckled. “I can imagine,” she said, nuzzling the purple pony.

They walked on in silence for a time before Chrysalis spoke up again. “So, I was wondering that after these peace talks are finished up, you could show me your kingdom.”

Twilight gave Chrysalis a puzzled look. “My kingdom?”

“Yes, your kingdom. You know, the lands you and I shall rule over once these peace talks are finished and we can finally convince Celestia you’re not a changeling in disguise.” Chrysalis said with a smile.

Twilight smirked and chuckled, continuing down the garden path. A puzzled look crossed Chrysalis’ face as she made a quick gallop to catch up with the purple alicorn.

“What’s so funny?” she asked.

Twilight gave her that knowing smile. “Oh Chryssi, I don’t have a kingdom.”

Chrysalis blinked a few times in surprise. “You, ah, you don’t?”

Twilight shook her head. “Nope, and believe me, I’m glad. Can you imagine governing a whole land? Sitting in some ivory tower, ordering servants around all day?” Twilight laughed again. “I don’t know how Cadance can stand it.”

A frown crossed Chrysalis’ features. “So, you control no lands?”

“Nope.” Twilight replied cheerily.

“Govern no ponies?”

“Not a one.”

“Control no resources?”

“Not unless you count knowledge, which is available upon the opening of any good book.”

What are you, an ad for public libraries? Chrysalis thought, staring at Twilight’s cheerful expression. “So, uh, what does being a princess entitle you to, if I may ask.” Chrysalis said hesitantly.

Twilight thought for a moment. “Well… I did get this really big and sparkly tree of magic or something. But the thing made Rarity throw up, so I’ll probably just replace it with an oak tree.” Twilight’s eyes got distant for a moment. “Oak tree…” she said almost longingly.

Meanwhile, Chrysalis was going over some choice things in her mind.

No lands, no ponies, not even a diamond mine? I know she’s so adorable and lovely I could just eat her up, but I’ve gotten use to a certain life style here!

Chrysalis frowned at Twilight, the latter currently engrossed with a large oak tree that dominated this section of the gardens.

So what if your marriage would make the treaty ironclad? So what if she’s the smartest, kindest mare you’ve ever spoken with? So what if she’s so damn sexy your heart flutters every time she gives you that smile and does that dance of hers…. Chrysalis frowned as an image of Twilight shaking her flank flashed in her mind. Stupid sexy Twilight, making me lose my train of thought.

“Chryssi, are you coming?” Twilight’s voice called from farther down the path, having apparently moved on while Chrysalis was thinking.

Chrysalis smiled and called, “Just a moment, dear.” she looked over at the oak tree Twilight had been staring at.

‘A certain life style’? Come on, Chryssi, what are you holding out for? Big, empty castles really aren’t your thing and it wouldn’t kill you to get off your flank and get your own soda. And an oak tree? You’d live in a damn hut by the sea, as long as you were with her.

Chrysalis smiled at the tree. “Yeah, I would. But let’s be honest, an oak tree sounds much better.”

“Chryssi!” Twilight called again, dancing impatiently.

“Coming, keep your wings on,” Chrysalis called back, giving the tree one last look. If her kingdom was a tree filled with books, that would suit her just fine. It was in her best interest, of course. Put Twilight Sparkle in a Library and you could live off the love for years.

Author's Note:

Welcome TheWraithWriter! To adorable!

PreviousChapters Next