• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Flatulence by SeanofTheDead (*snorts*)

by SeanofTheDead

Chrysalis and Twilight sped down the halls of Canterlot palace, flying for their lives. For behind them only a slow painful death awaited. Hot on their heels a very angry/gassy Princess Celestia flew screaming at them.

"How could you do this to me?! I am going to be the *flblbrt* laughing stock of the entire *flblblbrt* kingdom!"

Chrysalis only laughed at her misfortune, while Twilight attempted to mollify her.

"I am sooooo sorry Princess! I honestly didn't know that Chrysalis put THAT in the cake! If I had I would have told you, I swear!"

"I have no intention of *flbrt* harming you Twilight. Just slow down *flbrlbrlbbrrt* so we can talk," Celestia said with a manic gleam in her eye. *flbbbrt*

"I am sorry Princess, but I think that would harm me anyway. You see the smell is-"

With a wordless cry of rage (from both ends) she poured on the speed before suddenly shouting, "BATHROOM!!" and disappearing down a hall.

As they kept flying out the doors of the palace, Twilight scowled at Chrysalis.

"I am sorry dear but how was I supposed to know that changeling slime would have such a...violent, effect upon an alicorn?" Chrysalis asked sweetly.

"You are sleeping on the couch until I say otherwise." Twilight said still scowling at her lover.

" Awwww but Twilight....."

PreviousChapters Next