• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Chastity by Europa (Pure Sweetness)

by Europa

Twilight was rather grateful that Chrysalis was so patient with her. The changeling queen was more than happy to let their relationship progress as slowly as Twilight wanted.

It had, after all, been Twilight who approached her after discovering that the changeling hive was located in the Badlands, letting the changelings feed off her Element-amplified love. It had been Twilight who was the first to confess her emotions, and the first to take Chrysalis out on a date in Equestria.

Of course, she knew what sex was but... as far as she could tell she'd never really been interested. Not quite asexual, she experienced attraction, but it was always something that could come later, that didn't - and still didn't - seem that important. Which was a large contrast to Chrysalis, whose stories about intercourse made her blush so much Twilight always feared she'd catch fire again. But she was very sweet and never pressured her or anything.

She turned around in their bed, woven from green silk, and snuggled into Chyrssy's stomach. Twilight was very happy that Chrysalis didn't pressure her into something she wasn't comfortable with, but that didn't mean she didn't like cuddling with the big bug.

Maybe tomorrow, she thought as she drifted off to sleep. Or next week, or maybe...

PreviousChapters Next