• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,330 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,330

PreviousChapters Next
Kindness by Europa (Daww)

by Europa

The grass tickled her green shell as she laid on her back, staring up at the sky. Hailing from the Badlands, she wasn't exactly a big fan of 'vegetation', but she couldn't argue with how nice it felt, tickling the spaces between her exoskeleton plates as she relaxed, soaking up the sun's rays with her dark chitin.

Twilight was going to Sugarcube Corner to get sweets for them to eat, and Chrysalis didn't have royal duties right then, so she took the time to relax. She didn't get much of that anymore.

There came the soft sound of hooffalls on soil, and she turned around to see Twilight trotting her way, a basket on her back. "Hey there," she greeted the alicorn.

"Hey yourself," she said, taking the basket in her mouth and plopping it between them. She laid down on her stomach next to Chryssy and levitated out a cupcake. "How's your day off?"

"It's great," she said, taking a pastry in her own magic and biting it. Not that bad. "I needed this; it was really kind of you to handle my morning load for me, Twi."

"Don't worry about it," she said as Chrysalis draped a ragged, ephemeral wing over her withers. "I'm happy to help."

"Hmm," she purred, nuzzling into the pony's soft, squishy neck. "And I appreciate it." Twilight was always so kind to her, it made Chrysalis feel like the luckiest worker in the world. She could only hope to try and repay her.

PreviousChapters Next