• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Tongue by Europa (Fluff)

by Europa

Chrysalis was licking her ear.

Chrysalis was licking her ear!

That thought, combined with the tickling and wet sensation of the changeling's long tongue seriously why the buck are their tongues so long tracing circles on the inside of her ear, woke her up from her nap with a start.

"GYAAH!" she shouted, sitting straight up... and hitting her head in Chyrssy's armored exoskeleton. With the power of her love behind Chryssy's chitin, nothing short of Tirek himself could mar that carapace, so Twilight's head meeting it had the expected result.

Twilight fell back down with a pained moan. Above her, Chrysalis gasped. "Twilight! Are you okay? Quick, what's the integral of secant x from pi to three pi halves?"

"Negative infinity," she murmured.

"Oh thank goodness, you're okay. What was that about?"

"You were... you were licking my ear!"

"Yes, you're very tasty."

"Why do you even have a tongue like that?!" Fangs, she could get. Used for 'mating rituals' and such. But a tongue?

"Ah!" Chrysalis said, hopping off her bed and grinning. "Do I detect Twilight Sparkle asking for a history lesson?"

Ignoring the painful pulse in her head and the coolness of the air in her wet ear, Twilight sat up. "Alright, please do." One interesting thing about the changelings was that their records of history went back incredibly far. Whereas every other nation's records had been obliterated by Discord's first rise to power, not even he had found the changelings and so their history went by unscathed. Apparently, before Discord reset everything, ponykind was very technologically advanced, with skyscrapers and an 'internet' and so many other things. History lessons with her workerfriend were always so enlightening.

"Alright," Chrysalis said. "So, you know how my kind didn't always resemble ponies so much, that's something that happened in the last dozen millennia or so in response to your exceptionally powerful love." She licked her lips. "So before that, we were much more insectoid than now. Our tongues resemble a moth's proboscis."

"Really?" she asked. "But don't you feed on love? What good would be a proboscis?"

She shrugged. "We didn't just feed on love back then, apparently. We hadn't perfected that process, so some nutrients we can get out of emotions now we couldn't back then. Noling really knows what kind of flower we used to supplement our diet, but whatever the case our tongues are the remnants of those days." She stuck out her tongue, showing off its full, impressive length. "That answer your question, Twily?"

"Mmhmm. Please don't lick my ear again, Chryssy." She crossed her hooves. "It's very ticklish and not comfortable."

"You got it, Twi." Chrysalis slithered closer and let her fangs gleam in the sunlight. "So, what's on the agenda today?"

"Well, we need to go and ACK!" The changeling had licked her wings.

PreviousChapters Next