• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Conquered by TheMusicalBoy93 (Horror, Sex)

by TheMusicalBoy93

Twilight groaned as the feeling of a cold hard floor beneath her hips started irritating her muscles. She tried to turn onto her back, but the sting in her temples kept her still, hissing with displeasure. The Alicorn slowly willed her eyes to open, finding her field of view swarmed with nothing but green ambient lighting. The faint sound of buzzing filled her ears, and for a moment Twilight entertained the idea she may have been going deaf. As her vision stopped swimming, however, and the black shadows began to sharpen into focus, the shadows slowly became pony-like in shape, albeit with holes perforating their limbs in many places and emotionless blue, iris lacking eyes embedded in the sockets of their faces. The purple princess yelped and attempted to jump to her hooves to defend herself, but swiftly found her hooves tangled in a mess of heavy iron chains that held her legs still to the spot she stood.

Desperately, she willed her magic into her horn, ready to blast the first changeling that made a move on her. To her horror, however, not even sparks came from her horn. She tried to lift a hoof to her forehead and found a pair of tightly fitted silver rings hugging the base of her horn. Silver inhibitor rings. The mare drew in on herself, trying to regulate her breathing as fear took hold of her and she panicked feverishly. The changelings surrounded her on all sides, and Twilight knew she was never going to win in hoof-to-hoof combat. But the looks in their dull eyes gave Twilight the impression she wasn’t looking at a fight, here. These changelings, clearly, had other plans for her.

One of the changelings stepped forward to meet muzzle to muzzle with the purple pony princess. He placed a chitinous hoof on her breast and gave her a sharp shove, sending the pony tumbling onto her back. She cried out and begged for mercy, but the changelings were already spreading her hooves and pulling them out to her sides. She tried to resist, to pull her legs back in on herself and shield herself from their advances. But the changelings were too strong. She begged and pleaded for mercy, but her cries seemed to fall on deaf ears. The changeling who had pushed her climbed on top of her and gave a sadistic hum. For the next hour, the only sound to be heard in the underground caverns was Twilight’s pained screams of unheard protest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Twilight laid still on the cold stone floor, curled up in a defenceless ball as her assailants departed as emotionlessly as they had violated her. Her coat was sticky and her mane was tangled in thick, heavy knots. She wiped her puffy red eyes, the moisture long since dried into her fur, no longer able to cry as she whimpered pathetically. She remained still in the puddle of her shame, not even registering the dainty tapping of approaching hooves. The hoof falls picked up pace as they drew nearer to her, and she felt a large body lay down beside her.

“Oh, sweet Egg Mother, what did they do to you?” Twilight winced as a familiar voice pierced through her ears. The voice was completely unwelcome to Twilight, but the evident care and concern in her tone was much needed. She tried to erect her mental shields as best she could as she felt a soft, rubbery tongue slowly glide across her coat, cleaning her messy fur of the shameful reminder of what had happened to her. “I told them to observe you, and to not interfere,” the voice lamented, as the tongue continued to wash over the Alicorn’s soiled fur. “When I find whoever the ringleader of this was, they will wish they had never spawned.” The caring, nurturing tone the new arrival was using was sickening. Why in Equestria should her give a flying feather about what Twilight had just been through?

“Twilight,” the queen cooed softly, snuggling against the defiled captive in an almost loving embrace. “I promise you, they were not acting under orders. You were never to come to harm. I will find whoever did this to you, and they shall be severely punished.” Twilight shivered as she felt a soft breath tickle her ear. “I promise you.”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

For the next four months, Twilight remained chained in place in the cavernous chamber. She was kept well fed and watered, which she didn’t know whether to be grateful for or refuse, for hope of death aiding her escape from this lowly state of existence. Once a fortnight, and never conforming to a pattern, she would be visited by several changelings at once, when they would take advantage of her again and again. Every time this happened, Chrysalis would follow, having seemingly sensed a disturbance in Twilight’s emotional state and coming to investigate. Every time, she found the purple pony princess sticky and broken, whimpering feebly, after having exhausted her voice on useless pleas for mercy. She would clean her fur, pet her mane and make Twilight feel like she was more important than anything else, before swearing to avenge her and to tighten security so it would never happen again. Twilight couldn’t understand why it did keep happening, but Chrysalis was clearly doing the best she could to rotate the guardlings as often as possible so she could be sure of fresh eyes looking out for changelings with less than pure intentions. With Chrysalis around, she felt wanted. She felt as though she was loved. With Chrysalis, she felt safe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chrysalis listened with deafened senses to the sounds of despair for, what she hoped to be, the last time. Her plan had been going well. Kidnap the Princess of Friendship, have her drones force themselves upon her, then step in after the attacks and offer the broken mare some much needed TLC. Given time, she hoped to earn the trust of the purple Alicorn, and she would willingly offer up her love to the changeling queen, which she could then harvest to restore her stricken hive. She had weighed up the pros and cons of such a scheme, and spent more time than she cared to admit obsessing over the morality of her stratagem. Over all these contributing factors, however, the survival of her hive was her first and foremost concern.

It wasn’t so much as stealing Twilight’s love, as it was encouraging her to willingly part with it through deceitful and manipulative means. By very nature, the changeling queen would normally be the only active member of the hive, secreting dampening pheromones to mask the urges of her drones. For this, however, she was willing to make an exception. She would release different pheromones to stimulate the drones and have them seek out Twilight’s chamber, where they would proceed to assault and soil her to slake their own greedy needs. Once they were done with her, and Chrysalis had dampened their urges again with her natural incense, she would enter the chamber and offer Twilight sympathy, which she couldn’t be sure for herself whether it was hollow or not.

The latest attack came to its end and the drones went about their usual routines as if nothing had happened. Chrysalis took a moment to take a few deep breaths to make herself look like she had cantered across the hive to reach Twilight’s prison before rushing to the mare’s side. She stayed by the Alicorn for the best part of an hour, in which time the Alicorn had opened up to the changeling queen a lot more than Chrysalis had ever expected. She wept openly in her embrace, begging her for comfort, nuzzling and licking her breast like a suckling infant searching for attention. When she felt she had spent enough time with the broken pony, she made her excuses and went to take her leave.

“NO!” The changeling was stopped by a large weight throwing itself around her hind legs, anchoring her to the ground. She turned to find Twilight hugging her hooves and kissing her ankles pleadingly. “Please don’t leave me on my own again,” the Alicorn begged. “I don’t feel safe when I’m alone.” Tears fell unbidden from her eyes as Chrysalis watched her, her expression unreadable. “I’m scared of being alone. Scared of never seeing a friendly face again. Scared of…” the Alicorn swallowed thickly, “I’m scared of never seeing you again.” Chrysalis turned to fully face the crying princess, who threw her fetlocks, as best she could, around the queen’s shoulders. “T-take me with you?” she whimpered. “Please?”

Chrysalis gave the broken pony princess a lick on the cheek and nodded her response. She slackened the chains around Twilight’s hooves to allow her easier mobility and slowly lead the pony princess away, tucking her under her wing as the Alicorn snuggled against her, kissing her side gratefully. Chrysalis sighed inwardly with relief. She had done it. She had conquered the Princess of Friendship.

PreviousChapters Next