• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Fallout by TheWraithWriter

by TheWraithWriter


~“Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own…”~

Twilight smiled at the radio, thinking about how similar she and the singer had been, so long ago…

She supposed it was inevitable. The other races, the griffons, they minotaurs, the zebras, their outrage was not that she had married outside her own species, but that it was not to a member of theirs. The memories of the debates that always descended into shouting matches still bored her now. The delegates talked in circles, trying to hide their motives even when there was really no point. And all the while, Twilight was forced to sit there and try to ‘negotiate’ with the delegates when all she wanted to do was be back in her room with her marefriend.

There came a scraping sound accompanied by the howling of the wind, which temporarily drowned out the radio, as the door to her humble abode was opened. The howl was cut off as the door was closed again, followed by a click as the latch was secured.

There in the doorway stood Queen Chrysalis, wearing a heavy, dull green cloak with the hood drawn and carrying a large pack, which bulged with its contents.

“Nasty storm today,” Chrysalis said, removing the hood from her head and shaking the sand from her form.

Twilight winced slightly “I’m sorry for sending you out in that.”

Chrysalis brushed it off along with some sand from her shoulder. “Not a problem, my love.” she set down the pack and removed the cloak, hanging it up before giving another shake to dislodge any sand that still clung to her. She picked the pack back up and made her way over to Twilight, sitting down beside her.

“Did you find it?” Twilight asked anxiously, fidgeting slightly.

Chrysalis nodded, reaching inside the pack and extracting a white paper bag. Twilight squeed with delight, all but snatching the bag from Chrysalis and delving into its contents.

“You and your cravings,” Chrysalis said with a laugh as her lover began messily devouring the hay burgers she had brought.

“I still can’t believe there was a Burger Princess all the way out here.” Twilight said through a mouthful of fast food goodness.

“I’m really glad they decided to open one out here in the Badlands, otherwise who knows how far I’d have to go to find one,” Chrysalis said, smirking at her good fortune. It took her a whole day to find key lime pie and grape jam doughnuts last time.

Still, all the work kept her from thinking too hard about having accidentally impregnated a princess of Equestria and having to move with her to the Badlands to avoid the political fallout.

Twilight swallowed her first burger and before moving on to her second said, “Oh hey, they’re playing our song.” she pointed to the radio.

Chrysalis nodded, closing her eyes to better enjoy the music.

~“Blue Moon
Now I’m no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own…”~

Author's Note:

...Now i'm craving a cheeseburger....

PreviousChapters Next