• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,312 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,312

PreviousChapters Next
Sing 2 by TheMusicalBoy93 (Sequel)

Author's Note:

Read this first

by TheMusicalBoy93

“Tell me again why coming out here in the middle of the night was so darn important, Twilight.” Rainbow Dash scuffed her hooves through the thick leaf litter grumpily as she trudged along the non-existent path alongside her friends, Twilight at the head of the group. The purple Alicorn had assembled all her friends in a hurry, and requested they all follow her without question. Though confused, they all agreed, and soon found themselves wandering the Everfree Forest, the less-than-full moon being their only source of light in the overgrown wilderness. Twilight had explained to them what she had planned before reaching the forest, but the idea was so insane they five friends could hardly believe what was happening.

“Do you have any idea how much it meant to me to see Chrysalis outside my bedroom, singing to me, Rainbow?” the princess chastised her. “That took courage. Especially for the queen of the changelings. To confess her love to a pony princess, outside her palace in the middle of the night, in song…” the purple mare’s eyes seemed to glimmer with glee as she thought back to that magical night that happened just two nights before. “I’ve never seen such passion before. Especially from Chrysalis.”

“But why would you rope us into this, egghead?” Rainbow complained, yawning most unladylike. “Some of us need sleep, or else I can’t keep up how awesome I am.” Rarity rolled her eyes at her friend’s insolent comment.

“Really Rainbow, darling, I’m shocked and appalled at you. Twilight has experienced every mare’s dream. Having an admirer sing to one from below the bedroom balcony. Oh, how I envy you, Twilight.” Rarity swooned dramatically, causing Applejack to roll her eyes.

“While Ah may not share Rarity’s froufrou attitude over the matter, Ah must confess, it does sound rather romantic, all the same. “ The orange Earth pony placed an assuring hoof on Twilight’s withers. “And Ah’m happy ta help ya woo yer knight in chitin armour, Twi.” The two ponies smiled at each other and Twilight nuzzled the farmer’s cheek.

“And I’m grateful. To all of you. I promise, I’ll make this worth your while,” Twilight promised, eliciting eager smiles from her friends.

Not long later, the six ponies found themselves outside a large mass of gnarled tree trunks and roots, all meticulously woven together into a large domelike structure in the middle of the forest. This was Chrysalis’ hive. Twilight felt her heart flutter with nervous butterflies, which she wished would just stay on Fluttershy’s flank. She looked round at her friends, who all gave her reassuring nods. She smiled at them before taking a steadying breath and holding up a hoof to signal her friends to get ready.

The five friends all stood to attention, rolling back their shoulders and holding their heads high in a perfect choir formation. At the drop of the magenta hoof, Applejack started the choir with a simple bass beat. Her voice wasn’t as deep as her brother’s, but it was sufficient for Twilight’s means. Dash quickly followed with the lower tune line, while Fluttershy added an alto. Rarity sang her soprano top, and Pinkie supplied an excellent beatbox to accompany the melody. The five ponies bobbed along to the beat, keeping perfect time with each other. Twilight watched the hive dimly light up with a pale green glow as the hive members slowly filtered out of the knobbed tree trunks to investigate. The purple princess took a deep breath and began her accompaniment.

“Sometimes I feel I want to

Run away, I need to

Get away

From being a princess and an Alicorn

I want your love

And I want you to be

By my side, day and night

For nothing before has ever felt so right

Once, I hated you

Now, I’m wanting you

Give me a chance to love you,

I’ll give you all a mare can give you

Take my love, but not my magic, OH!”

The six ponies harmonised perfectly on Twilight’s ending line before returning to their separate parts again as Chrysalis slowly emerged from the entwined trees with a look of complete shock and awe upon her face at the sight before her. The changeling’s heart pounded heavily in her chest at the sight of the mare of her dreams amid a gathering of ponies singing to her, just as she had done two nights ago.

“Changeling love,” Twilight winked at the changeling queen, causing Chrysalis to blush and hide her face behind her gossamer mane. “Changeling love,

Now I know I have to

Have your love, I’ve got to

Win your love

Cos I really want to have you love

To keep me warm

At night and make me feel safe

And I know you’ll keep me safe

I know you’ll be the lover I’m praying for,”

Chrysalis wiped her eyes as she watched Twilight slowly stalk up the twisted tree roots that formed the stairway to her hive in such a perfect sequence, she had to wonder if the purple Alicorn had choreographed it just especially.

“Once, I hated you

Now, I’m wanting you

Give me a chance to love you,

I’ll give you all a mare can give you

Take my love, but not my magic, OH!

Changeling love

Changeling love

Oh, touch me, please

I just can’t stand to be away

I love you, will you love me too?

Oh, I want to do things that lovers do,”

Twilight reached the top of the stairs and started circling around the changeling queen, dragging her tail along the queen’s black chitinous legs teasingly. Chrysalis blushed bright crimson as she followed Twilight’s half lidded gaze through her translucent mane.

"Changeling love, Changeling love

Changeling love, Changeling love

Give me tainted changeling love

Give me tainted changeling love

Changeling love

Changeling love

Changeling love”

The ponies finished the song and Twilight stood muzzle to muzzle with Chrysalis, who was blushing like a ripe tomato. Twilight did her best to supress the urge to giggle at the sight of the stunned queen. She offered a soft smile and slowly sidled up closer to Chryssy’s face.

“Queen Chrysalis Bladequeen,” Twilight addressed her. “Would you allow me to treat you to a date?”

The changelings, collectively, held their breath, as Twilight’s friends leaned forward, eagerly awaiting the queen’s response. As she stared into the Alicorn’s eyes, Chrysalis felt the dam burst, and her tears rolled freely down her cheeks as she threw her fetlock around the pony’s shoulders.

“Yes!” She rejoiced, and the Everfree Forest rang with a chorus of cheers. But none, not even Pinkie Pie’s party cannon, could drown out the sound of Fluttershy’s legendary Flutteryay.

PreviousChapters Next