• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Halo by lyra_lover777 (sad)

by lyra_lover777

Twilight sat at the foot of the hospital bed. Lights blinked and screens beeped, but for once Twilight wasn't focused on the details, on the facts. All she cared about right now was Chrysalis.

Twilight looked at her lover's ruined body. Her carapace had caved in in several places, and a bloody mess could be seen underneath. But the gore didn't bother Twilight. She was just lost in Chrysalis, her eyes closed as tears trailed down her cheeks.

Nurse Redheart briefly entered the room. She replaced the IV bag before looking down at Twilight, who was hunched over and weeping almost silently.

"Twilight-" she began.

But Twilight shrunk into an even tighter ball, and Nurse Redheart left her alone.

Twilight knelt on the ground while still loosely clutching Chrysalis' immobile hoof.

I know I may not be the most religious pony. Heck, I don't even remember praying that much before. But I just need you to do something for me. I can't go on if you can't do this.

Chrysalis doesn't deserve to go yet. She may have done some bad things in the past, but look how far she's come. If you ask me, that just makes her halo glow brighter.

Keep her, I beg of you. It might be selfish and self centered, but keep her. Just do this one thing for me, and I'll do anything for you.

Suddenly the door creaked open. Shining, Cadence, Night Light, and Twilight Velvet stood there.

They cautiously approached the praying unicorn, who's eyes still were freely leaking tears.

"Twi," Shining whispered.

"Shi-ining?" Twilight asked. Her eyelids cracked open, and she scanned the four ponies before her.

She was about to collapse in tears again when Spike, now taller, skinnier, and with wings, burst in through the door, a blonde unicorn filly behind him.

"Spi-ike," she managed before beginning to ball.

The five crowded around her, weeping with her or clutching her tightly, while Spike's marefried, Dinky Doo, now a full grown mare, stood on the side awkwardly.

But then Twilight Velvet pulled her into the hug. She was surprised, but melted into the group hug.

After a long while they split. Then Cadence began to sing.

"I can see your halo, I can see your halo, oh ho ho."

PreviousChapters Next