• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Spider by Lyra_lover777 (humor)

by lyra_lover777

Twilight and Chrysalis were trotting down the halls of the Canterlot Castle. They were headed to the gardens for a picnic date. The picnic basket was clenched between Twilight's jaws.

Twilight and Chrysalis stopped in their tracks when they heard loud shrieking coming from a room they were passing by.

The pair shared a scared stare before Twilight gave Chrysalis the picnic basket. She then proceeded to open the door slowly.

In the room Prince Blueblood was galloping around crazily, screaming like there was no tomorrow. Twilight stopped him, holding back laughter.

"W-what's wrong?" asked Twilight, her face contorted as she tried to hold back her laughter. She could hear Chrysalis giggling in glee outside the room.

"Sp-spider!" the greedy prince whimpered. He then pointed to a pile of dirty clothes.

Twilight rolled her eyes as she moved toward the pile. "There's no spider, see?"

Twilight moved the pile of clothes with her magic while Blueblood cowered in the corner, his bloodshot eyes open wide as he covered his face with his hooves.
Twilight screamed, backpedaling, as she saw what lurked underneath the pile of old clothes.

Underneath, a giant black spider with a teal star lay, clacking its legs together as it advanced on Twilight. She was to scared to summon magic to blast the spider to bits. All she could do was gallop over to Blueblood, who was shaking in the corner, and scream and cry with him as they clung to each other.

Then Chrysalis came in.

At the sight of Chrysalis, both ponies stopped crying. So they were surprised when Chrysalis leaned forward, enveloping the spider in a deep hug.
It turned out that spiders and changelings were closely related, and this spider was a close relative of Chrysalis.

"And that is how me and my Auntie Cocoon here were the first of the hive to reach the top of the hill."

Blueblood and Twilight clopped their hooves together, smiling.

It was then time for Auntie Cocoon to go. All three hugged the enormous spider. The spider then waved its leg at them before crawling away, out of Canterlot.

"Well, today was quite interesting..." remarked Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

...*hates spiders!* Cute though...

PreviousChapters Next