• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,336 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,336

PreviousChapters Next
Found by Bobbananaville

By Bobbananaville

It had been a rather grueling affair, trying to figure out who’d teach Twilight how to fly. Rainbow Dash insisted that she be the one, since she’d called dibs ages ago and already taught the alicorn the basics, while Chrysalis pulled the ‘marefriend’ card and accused the rainbow-mare of imposing on their personal space. Twilight, not one to choose between her friends, managed to make them play nice and convinced them to work out a joint session.

Rainbow Dash had begrudgingly allowed Chrysalis the honors of choosing location - a rocky canyon, of the sort where the changeling had been raised - and Rainbow worked out the training schedule (a recent habit, courtesy of Twilight Sparkle). It was perfect.

And now Twilight Sparkle and Chrysalis were gone.

She had no idea how it happened. There was something with rocks, and a loud sound maybe? Regardless, she woke up in a small cavern, separated from her friends. She’d been searching for twelve minutes now. Who knew how long she’d been out? For all she knew, it had been hours since -

There was a voice just then! Rainbow immediately flew in its direction and found an opening, then swooped in. “Twi, Chrysalis, I found you! You don’t -”

She stopped and gaped at the scene. Twilight looked away, blushing profusely, and a similarly embarrassed Chrysalis immediately shapeshifted back into a she. “Twi, I thought you said the sleep spell would last two hours!”

"It did!"

Rainbow Dash did not hear the rest of the conversation. She simply backed away slowly.

Author's Note:

Poor Rainbow... poor poor Rainbow.

PreviousChapters Next