• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Causality by Europa (romance)

By Europa

The relationship between two events, where one is understood to be the physical consequence of the other. Hence, cause and effect. The cause will always precede the event, and the event will always follow the cause. The fact that an effect can become the cause for another effect is what drives the universe into motion, what keeps the stars burning and the mosquitoes buzzing.

Cause: Twilight Sparkle had gone on another study binge.

Effect: Twilight Sparkle was passed out on her bed. She was on her side and her wings were limply splayed out.

That effect in turn became another cause.

Cause: Twilight Sparkle - not Princess Twilight, not here - was passed out on her bed.

Effect: Chrysalis was going to get her.

Wiggling her flank behind her, Queen Chrysalis lowered her body and tensed her legs. Three two one…

Jump!

With her imitation earth pony magic, and the tremendous amounts of love coursing through her vein, her horn nearly went through the ceiling. Luckily it didn't, and she arced down onto her love with a fanged smirk. Twilight's high-pitched "WHABUHUWHA?!" was music to her ears. As the alicorn's head shot up and her horn lit up, Chrysalis's hoof pushed her back down and she spat a small glob of her slime onto her horn, extinguishing the magic before it could properly form.

"Well hello to you too, Twily," she intoned menacingly, looking down at her purple workerfriend.

She blinked repeatedly. "Wha... what time is it?" she slurred.

"Two in the afternoon," she replied. "Spike and I had time to play an entire game of Risk."

Twilight blushed. "That long, huh?"

She nodded. "Indeed. You know, I had half a mind to wake you up by shouting that Celestia has a test for you," she said, watching the soft, squishy pony beneath her shiver in terror. "but, I think this is much better, isn't it?"

Without giving Twily a moment to respond, she lowered her head and pressed their lips together. She snaked out her long, forked tongue into Twilight's mouth and roamed around, enjoying the way she could make the pony moan and squirm. She came up after about a minute, watching the flustered blush on Twilight's face.

Cause: She'd just made out with her workerfriend.

Effect: Chrysalis was getting lunch.

PreviousChapters Next