• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,324 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,324

PreviousChapters Next
Sick by Rain Fire (...Wha?)

by Rain Fire

“You did what?” Twilight shouted as she stomped through the doors to her… well, their bedroom.

“I only put him in that cocoon for a little while!” Chrysalis said as she followed behind Twilight. The bedroom was mutually shared, and not for a simple reason like lack of room or that there was only one bed. No, they were marefriends, special someponies, lovers, and yadda yadda yadda.

“The time amount isn’t the point, Chrysy! The point is that he was in the cocoon in the first place! He’s my brother for Celestia’s sake!” Twilight yelled as she turned around to face the now bashful Chrysalis. It was amazing that the dark chitinous armor could even blush like that. Of course, Chrysalis wouldn't take her marefriend yelling at her without putting up a fight.

“He was being annoying and suspicious! He tried to poison me!” Chrysalis shouted back, her eye twitching slightly at having to bring that back up again.

“It was marinara sauce! Ponies put that on pasta all the time!” Twilight groaned loudly, having already had this arguement with her marefriend once.

“That disgusting stuff should be disbarred from the entire world!” Chrysalis shouted, stomping her hoof hard against the crystal flooring. She would not stand idly by while that disgusting stuff was still around, all she needed was the support of her lover to help banish it permanently.

“This isn’t about the sauce! You can’t just go around putting ponies into cocoons like that! Think of the reputation that would come from this!” Twilight shouted a Chrysalis.

“There is only a reputation if they speak about it afterwards. Just a simple hypnotism spell afterwards….”

“It’s not about the single pony reputation but about the moral standard that you would be putting out from doing this! It would be like Celestia banishing ponies for making her the wrong tea!”

“I thought she didn’t lik-”

“That’s not the point!” Twilight shouted, waddling up to Chrysalis who also waddled closer.

“I’m Chrysalis, and I like to manipulate the feelings of ponies,” Cadance spoke in a voice attempting to imitate Chrysalis, waddling the plastic figurine of the changeling back and forth.

“I’m Twilight, and I argue about semantics,” Cadance spoke , moving the Twilight figurine.

“I’m Chrysalis, and I hate Twilight’s brother because he ruined my plans in Canterlot,” Cadance said.

“I’m Twilight, and I like books and fixing problems that are not of my business” she said, this time holding the figurines closer together than before.

“Fight, fight, fight!” She stated eagerly as she shook the dolls back and forth before bringing them together in an attempt to make it look like they were kissing, “kiss, kiss, kiss.”

From outside the door to Cadance’s room, Twilight and Shining just stared, slack jaw at what they were witnessing. Eventually they managed to pick up their jaws before giving a glance at each other. After one final look to the pink alicorn who was still pretending to be the couple, with the help of the figurines, they slowly backed themselves away from the door, silently swearing to never speak of what they saw.

“That’s just sick and twisted…” Shining said as they continued to back away down the halls, “and she’s my wife!”

“Yeah…” Twilight started, “I need some bleach.”

PreviousChapters Next