• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Population Expolosion by lyra_lover777

by lyra_lover777

"Welcome to Canterlot News, keeping you up and running with breaking news daily!" a dark coated stallion said, who sat in the middle of a group of three reporters.

"Well said, Marque!" an younger, grey coated stallion said, who sat on the right of Marque.

"Now, breaking news from the coast city of Vanhoofer!" a light purple earth pony mare said, sitting to the left of Marque.

"Tell us what's been happening, Fritz!" Marque said to the pegasus on his right.

"The citizens of Vanhoofer are complaining after Princess Twilight Sparkle and her wife, Head of Embassy, Chrysalis, moved thousands of homeless caribou into their city after the caribou's country was destroyed by Griffon invaders."

"The city, without the added thousands, was already buckling under the weight of almost three fourths of a million living on its streets." the lavender mare said.

"Very true, Hyacinth," Marque said. "Cities all over Equestria are having the same problem, from the exploding population of Manehattan that increases by hundreds everyday, to the streets of Baltimare that are so jam packed that cars have been outlawed there do to lack of roads to drive them on."

"Here's a picture of the Vanhoofian protesters," Fritz said. He motioned his hoof to a large screen behind them.

The screen came to life, depicting screaming hordes of ponies toting signs and flags that waved in the air.

The screen shut down, and the attention returned to the reporters.

"Equestria is starting to become over crowded. How long until we'll be sending refugees to shores of other countries?" Hyacinth inquired.

"This has been Marque, Fritz, and Hyacinth for the Canterlot News. Goodbye!"

PreviousChapters Next