• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,292 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,292

PreviousChapters Next
Suburbanization by Europa

by Europa

The ledger, tucked away within the town hall's archives, tells an intriguing tale. There are many things written down throughout the years, but only a few of note.

Year 2483 AD: Ponyville is founded. This page is littered with a series of houses constructed, land bought, many of it connected to the Apple Family.

Year 2525 AD: The building of the Ponyville Library is completed.

Year 2555 AD: Ponyville Library is renamed from Books and Branches to Golden Oaks.

Year 2556 AD: The reformation of the Ponyville Weather Team under the instruction of child-prodigy Rainbow Dash, and the budget allocations required.

Year 2560 AD: The signing of the deed to Golden Oaks over to one Magus Twilight Sparkle.

Year 0 RH: Major reconstruction to Parasprite Swarm and Ursa Minor rampage.

Year 3 RH: Golden Oaks reclassified as Royal Dwellings for Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Year 4 RH: Damage count for Golden Oaks. Zip code and address created for Crystal Oaks, Royal Dwellings for Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Year 5 RH: Minor reconstruction to Changeling Scare.

Year 5 RH: Construction of tunnels beneath Crystal Oaks to house changeling immigrants from Unified Changeling Swarm.

Year 6 RH: Completion of tunnels beneath Crystal Oaks.

Year 7 RH: Multiple additional buildings to Ponyville.

Year 10 RH: Airship port constructed in Ponyville.

Year 12 RH: Airship The Hidden Friendship commissioned for Princess/Queen's Consort Twilight Sparkle and Queen/Princess's Consort Chrysalis Bladequeen.

Year 15 RH: Further construction as Ponyville expanded due to the presence of Royalty.

Year 25 RH: Prince Veridian Light abdicated throne and purchases construction of Veridian Light's School for the Gifted.

And as the years tick on into the years Returned Harmony, Ponyville grows and grows, centered around an alicorn and a changeling queen...

PreviousChapters Next