• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,325 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,325

PreviousChapters Next
Impersonation by Europa

By Europa

Chrysalis looked left.

Noling.

Chrysalis looked right.

Noling.

She looked ahead at the mirror and let a wicked smirk grow across her fangs, before tugging at the magic inside of her. For a moment her vision was blocked by a wall of fire, and when it died down her Twily stared back at her. "Perfect," she said in the alicorn's voice.

She tossed her mane. "Who's a pretty pony? I am." Stage One of her plan was a success. On to Stage Two. She turned around and trotted out of the Friendship Palace's guest room where she was 'officially' staying, and into the corridors.

Not a minute into her odyssey to find Twilight, she ran into her little drake friend, who had a checklist in his left claws and a quill in the other. He looked up when he saw her. "Oh hey Twilight."

"Hello, Spike," she said in a perfect imitation. She briefly wracked her brain for what day it was. "Inventory going well?" she guessed with a smile.

He nodded. "You know it! Anyway, I'm heading over to Chrysalis's room, ask her if she wants anything to drink."

Her frown died painfully. On one hoof, she could continue her ruse and have him confused when she wasn't in her room, but on the other hoof... "Hey, Spike." She briefly let her magic show, glowing green. She winked at him, and raised a hoof to her lips and mimed the 'Shush' gesture.

"Ah, I see!" he said, realization dawning. Spike mimed zipping his lips shut and scurried away.

Chrysalis for her part went on to Twilight's room. If she was right, the pony would still be asleep after last night's study binge on the magical draining properties of centaurs. And pushing the door open to Twilight's room, she was proven right. Sprawled out on her bed, mane and tail messy and covers thrown away to reveal her entire body, was Twily. Still wearing her form, Queen Chrysalis snuck up on her and joined her in bed. Twilight was on her back, so Chrysalis stood over her and lowered herself belly to belly with the pony.

Twilight woke up at the contact, and looked up at her through bleary, confused eyes. "Hubuwha?" she stammered. "Chryssy, why are you in my form?" she asked.

She smirked. "Well, you were so tired after last night, I thought we could both use some... breakfast in bed." Her smile grew predatory, and she lowered herself on her hapless workerfriend.

Author's Note:

Twispark? How interesting!

PreviousChapters Next