• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Chimney by Europa

by Europa

"Chryssy, why are you trying to kill Canter Claus?"

The changeling - who was stuck up the chimney so as to give Twilight a rather good look at her flank and tail - said, "I'm not trying to kill him!"

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm laying a trap. When that reindeer comes down I'll cocoon him, then have someling take his place. With all the love Canter Claus gets year-round, it will be enough to feed my people and then some!" It would've sounded a lot more intimidating if her workerfriend's flank wasn't wiggling around in her face. "I just need to get the slime trap all set up..."

"You know, I'm not looking forward to explaining to my parents why there's changeling slime stuck in their chimney."

The changeling flank wiggled some more, then there was a faint splortch of changeling slime. "Don't worry, it'll be fine! Just need to get this string attached to the hook... there!"

"I am very conflicted about the morality of this, Chryssy," Twilight replied, sitting down and resigning herself to watching the free show her workerfriend was giving her.

Eventually, the hind legs and toned flank gave some frantic movements, then some short jerky ones, then stopped altogether. "Um, Twilight?"

"Hmm?" she asked, drawing her focus away from areas.

"I'm stuck. Help me out?"

Twilight sighed and went over to Chrysalis, flapping her wings to get good leverage. She cast a spell around her lover's barrel to make it slippery and pulled. Slowly but surely, the changeling slid out until, with a pop, she flew out and landed on her back. "Ow," the queen said. "Okay, that could've gone better, but I got the trap set up. And now we wait."

"Just wait?" Twilight asked as she clip-clopped over to her side. "How long?"

She shrugged. "Oh, as long as we need to. What should we do to pass the time?"

Twilight blushed. "Well... while you were in there I got a very good, um, look."

Chryssy arched a brow. "What do you mean - oh." She blushed bright green. "Oh. That works. Come here, you squishy pony."

And she did. And they were so caught up in their... ahem, activities, neither one of them noticed a blast of northern magic clearing out the chimney, and only the next day would they notice the letter in the fireplace that said, 'Nice try, bug butt'.

PreviousChapters Next