• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Demon by TheMusicalBoy93 (sad)

by TheMusicalBoy93

Chrysalis tossed and turned in a fitful state, her face contorted in defensive snarls and fearful grimaces. She muttered to herself, begging for forgiveness and pleading for her life. Sweat dotted her brow, and tears leaked from her eyes as her silent tormentor continued to mock her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The changeling cowered in the corner of the castle dungeon, huddled in a defenceless ball as she shivered from the cold and whimpered in fear. She looked up at the abomination that kept her here; a large bipedal beast with gangly arms, each of its hands ending in four metallic claws. The creature’s mane was made of fire, and its piercing red eyes bore into her very soul, judging her with the utmost prejudice. The colossus trudged toward her with lead feet, dragging its steely claws across the floor as it towered over its quivering prey.

“It’s your fault,” the vile creature spat, its saliva falling on the cobblestone floor, eroding away at the surface like molten acid. “If you hadn’t been so cowardly, your magic would have made her stronger. It’s your fault she’s gone!” The demon’s words cut into the changeling like a hot knife, her heart squeezing tightly into itself, as if trying to hug itself in defence. “But you ran away like the snivelling coward you truly are.” Chrysalis whimpered as she tried to stand on her own four hooves, but quickly returned to her crouched position as the beast lashed out at her with its large talons, slashing her flank in warning.

“I… I didn’t run away,” Chrysalis pleaded, too terrified to look at her grizzly auditor.

“You left her behind!” the monster snarled in response. “She needed you, and you abandoned her. And you have the audacity to claim you loved her.”

“I DO love her!” Chrysalis wailed, weeping openly. “She means more to me than anything in the world!”

“And yet you let her die,” the demon snarled scornfully, its victorious smirk taunting the broken queen as the world around her faded into a black haze.

“I didn’t let her die! I wanted to protect heeeeeeeeeeeeer!”

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chrysalis screamed as she jerked to sit bolt upright in her bed, sweat dribbling down her carapace and soaking the sheets. A small part of Chrysalis’ mind hoped it was only sweat making the sheets damp. She looked to her sides, finding herself all alone in a bed that was big enough for two Alicorns. She cupped her face in her hooves and wailed in despair.

“Twilight,” she murmured, miserably. “Please. Come back.”

Deep within the darkest recesses of her tortured brain, a deep, malevolent voice cackled to itself.

PreviousChapters Next