• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Prank by lyra_lover777 (Title says it all)

by lyra_lover777

Discord was twidiling his paw and hoof together nervously. It had been a week since he had walked right into Twilight's library to see her sleeping with Queen Chrysalis.

Discord sighed as he put his head in is lap, quite literally. The cut-off head sighed before growing wings and zooming back onto Discord's neck.

Discord, god of Disharmony, the master of tricks and pranks. Even he respected Chrysalis's talent at pranking.

It was because while his jokes were funny and care-free, hers were always painful and violent. He had been through a few before.

Discord pulled his right eye out and kept throwing it in the air. He was waiting for Chrysalis to strike. He knew she would strike.

Then the door to his home in Canterlot groaned loudly as it opened an inch.

Discord was instantly to his feet, a balloon sword in his paw, outstretched towards the intruder. He was ready to fight.

Hooves could be heard running along the roof. Discord shrank back, a with a swipe of his paw, he made cotton candy clouds raining chocolate milk gather above his house. With a boom, gallons of brown milk poured against the roof. But no pony or ling fell from the roof. No, both had wings and had soared away.

A light yet scary knocking on his window could be heard, he spun to the sound, a black hoof quickly flashed out of view.

Discord wiped his brow, making his brow fall off his face and hit the floor. He picked it up and re-applied it to his countenance.

Suddenly hoofsteps could be heard along the creaking steps. Discord slowly shuffled towards them, breathing quickly as his heart lept into his throat quite literally. It was pounding there, and could be seen when he opened his mouth.

He reached the foot of the stairs. He looked around warily, his frantic gaze sweeping the stairs.

A purple alicorn and a changeling, who were clinging to the ceiling by suction cups on their hooves, could be seen, trying to hold back giggles..

Twilight shot a can of silly string at Discord while Chrysalis turned into a piranha and landed and Discord's head, snapping at it relentlessly.

Discord screamed like a little filly and bolted away, turning into a cheetah as he flung Piranha-Chrysalis off his head.

Twilight flapped over to her lover, who had transformed back into a changeling. They shared a look and then fell over laughing, rolling around in the dirt.

PreviousChapters Next