• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Possessive 2 by Europa (direct sequel)

by Europa

For Tirek, life was good. Two thousand years of ruling Equestria and all the lands beyond? Twenty centuries of all life on the planet bowing to his will? Two hundred decades of having all the magic of Equestria swirling inside of him? Two millennia since ripping his traitor of a brother limb from limb? Nothing could be better.

After draining the alicorn magic, he'd found that he reached a sort of 'cap'. Draining more magic just sent it into the core of the planet, as he soon found out with the zebras and horses of Zebrica and Saddle Arabia. Of course it was well to rip the geomancy out of the diamond dogs, the durability and enchanted fires from the dragons, ensuring there would be no magic ever brought up against him. And once it was all concentrated in him, it was even easier to ensure no technology advanced against him, especially with dark magic to twist his enemy's wills...

He rested atop Canterlot, his pegasus magic lightening his body to allow the city to bear his weight. He was imposing, he was all-seeing, he ruled all! With his advanced knowledge of chaos magic, geomancy, alchemy, and infinitely more, there was none on the face of the planet he couldn't see.

Which was why this one alicorn approaching him was so... curious. He summoned his pegasus magic and levitated off the city, then flew out over the barren, tormented wasteland he'd delighted in visiting upon Equestria, and landed with such an impact it sent the ground rolling like waves.

The pony stumbled as the waves reached her, but didn't fall. Tirek put his hands at his waist and grinned down at her. "Well well, if it isn't Princess Twilight. Here I thought you were dead." She had grown, too, to the size of that Luna who had committed suicide in Tartarus so many years ago. Looking at her, Tirek felt a tiny itch form in the back of his head, but brushed it off. Why wouldn't he? He hadn't been in actual danger for two millennia, and that was a long, long time.

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"We need somepony to distract him," Celestia said. "Without something to focus his attention on, Tirek will simply lay waste to our plans with his supersight."

"I'll keep his attention," Twilight said grimly. "I was the one he fought to a stalemate, I'm the only one he'll have any modicum of respect for, the only pony he won't outright blast. Get me close to him, and I'll ensure Tirek is focused solely on me."

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"You thought wrong," Twilight shouted up at him. The effort wasn't needed of course, Tirek's ears were more than sensitive enough to pick up on her words even at a whisper. "I've been alive and in hiding all this time."

"And where exactly have you been hiding?" he asked, bemused. He sat his equine half down and rubbed his chin with a finger. "I can see everything on the face of the planet. You'd have nowhere to hide."

"Unless I wasn't on the planet at all," she retorted. "You may have shattered the Rainbow Power, but it was still more than enough to get me safely to the Yellow Planet, alive for all this time."

He smirked and nodded. "Well." He clapped, the sound like thunderbolts. "I most congratulate you on that. But your mistake was made in coming back! Discord had convinced me not to kill you ponies as I went, but with him no longer around..." He bared his fangs and channeled his demon magic up his horns, causing black lightning to flicker around them. Tiny specks of fiery energy formed and coalesced into the large 'chamber' between his horns, coalescing into a shimmering ball. Tirek leaned back and shot out a gout of demonic power, wide as his body.

He cut off the magic, seeing the charred, blackened land and expecting to find Twilight vaporized, but she stood unflinching, looking up at him from a ring of undamaged land, and the pony smirked. The itch in Tirek's head continued, and his eyes watered ever so slightly.

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"He'll try and attack us, obviously. He's too conceited to try using chaos magic right away, so he'll use his centaur magic. Chryssy," she asked, turning towards her wife. "Are the crystals ready?"

"They are," the changeling queen said. "All enchanted and everything. I fire-portaled them beneath the chosen area myself. When Tirek tries to blast you, you'll be safe. And of course, the energy they absorb can be put to good use..."

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

He opened his mouth in shock. "That's... that's not possible!" he said, sustaining his magic and pointing an accusing finger at Twilight. "Your magic is gone! Your Rainbow was too weak! You should be dead!"

"And you... should be in Tartarus," Twilight said, not breaking eye contact. Tirek's head was starting to hurt... "Did you think I came back to Equestria just to shout at you? GET HIM!" There was a flare of pain in his head, rising higher and higher. Tirek's magical orb sputtered out, and he tried to reform it... and a gout of demonic power spurted from the severed horns on his head and spilled over his face.

He roared in pain, then fixed Twilight with a glare.

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"The three of us know how to manipulate resonance crystals," Celestia said. "Hide us below ground, set up some audio transponders, and we'll be able to blast Tirek. If we sever his horns, then hopefully he'll be distracted long enough for him to be cut down to size."

"Celestia," Cadance said. "Are you sure? I mean, I was the ruler of the crystal ponies but I never..."

Luna draped a wing around her. "Relax, dearest Cadance. We will be fine."

Chrysalis nodded. "Indeed. Cadance, despite our... first impressions, I have faith in your abilities. You can do this."

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"I lied to you!" Twilight shouted as Tirek doubled over in pain. His horns, his precious horns! "I wasn't on another planet. I hid underground, with the changelings! And you know what?"

Tirek looked at her, his vision swimming with green and his will to fight back with chaos and rocks diminished. "What?" he growled, knowing not of these 'changelings'.

"I should thank you! Because thanks to you, I have a feeling ponies and changelings will be the best of friends from now on!" With that Twilight was engulfed in green fires, which faded to reveal a hole-riddled hybrid of an alicorn and an insect, the eyes glowing bright green.

"Surprise motherbucker!" Her long, crooked horn simmered an acidic green, and Tirek felt the stubs of his horns...

... leaking magic!

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"Once he is in position," Chrysalis said. "I can drain him. I have long ago repurposed my love-feeding powers to drain his magic. My mother taught me how to drain life, and magic is not too dissimilar. I can send it back through the hivemind, and I have changelings ready to absorb the magic for themselves or store it in crystals if needed. I've crunched the numbers, it should be enough. Once he's dead, we'll simply redistribute it."

"Are you sure?" Twilight said, resting a foreleg over her love's perforated one. "How will you get to him without being noticed, even if I'm distracting him?"

"Simple. You won't be distracting him." She grinned, showing off her fangs. "I will."

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

Tirek roared and thrashed as his strength left him, swallowed in thick filaments into the horn of the - changeling? - and away from him. He could feel himself shrinking, growing weaker and weaker. The ground grew closer and closer at an alarming rate, and he had the idea to snap his fingers and use chaos magic, but before he could the creature spoke.

"Don't use any magic." The command was like an edict from the heavens, and his hand stopped in its tracks. Even so, he roared and wailed in confusion as he grew smaller and smaller, weaker and weaker, until he was no larger than a pony, his muscles gone and his skin desaturated. He fell over and looked up as the changeling stepped forward, grinning wickedly. Her horn pulsed and there were four pulses next to her. His eyes widened in horror. The alicorns. They weren't dead. All of a sudden he understood precisely what had happened, what would happen.

Before he could contemplate any more Princess Luna trotted over and snapped his neck, then he never understood anything ever again.

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

Time passed afterwards. Slowly but surely the world recovered from Tirek's long, treacherous and unimaginably destructive rule. Rubble rebuilt into cities. Alicorns were redeemed, and helped reform governments. New countries rose along new borders. Magical artifacts, old and new, were put into place to help the world's leylines heal. The cosmic orbs began to move more fluidly, on a tighter schedule, not just whenever Lord Tirek felt like giving a reprieve from the temperatures. Rain fell more often.

Deserts faded away, wastelands were rejuvenated. Much of Tirek's magic was simply dispersed into the leylines, but what could be returned was returned.

Deep beneath the Badlands, ruled by the enigmatic, numerous changelings, amidst the moving of drones and workers, parents and nymphs, Queen's Consort Twilight Sparkle rested in bed, smiling broadly as she levitated a mirror before her, admiring her cutie mark for the first time in forever. With her alicorn magic returned to her now matured body, her mane and tail had taken on an ethereal, star-filled quality.

She looked away from the mirror but kept it floating, hesitant to turn off her magic for fear that it would again vanish if she weren't using it. Twilight spotted her loving wife, Queen Chrysalis, and moved over to her. The changeling wrapped a chitinous foreleg over her withers and nuzzled the top of her head. "Thank you, Chryssy. For everything."

"It was my pleasure, petal. It always was."

PreviousChapters Next