• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Evil Twilight Good Chrysalis 2 by Europa (Story)

by Europa

Princess Chrysalis opened her eyes to find that she was in a cocoon. The green slime drifted around her lazily, and she exhaled in relief. If she was in a cocoon, then she was safe, safe from... she thought back.

... from Queen Twilight! That was right, the pony queen had invaded their hive and all but confessed to intending to perform genocide on her species. And her motivation? She was bored! So pick up a hobby or something!

She shifted in her pod and breathed the enriched slime, and realized that she could move her hind legs. She must've been in for a while, for it to have healed a spinal fracture in that time. Of course, Chrysalis couldn't see very far outside of the cocoon. Odds were that she was in a medical ward. Closing her eyes, the changeling princess drifted back to sleep.

When she next woke up, it was to a wet shhhlk tearing through her cocoon. She saw the tip of a sharp horn slicing down through the outside of the pod, and braced herself for what she knew was coming. A moment later, the slime poured out and took her with it. She landed on her hooves and immediately began the long, unpleasant process of throwing up the slime to clear her airways.

When she was settled, she looked up to see her mother was the only one there with her. "Oh Chryssy!" She was hugged, and she returned the embrace whole-heartedly. "I thought I'd lost you."

"I did too. I mean, for you," she said awkwardly, pulling back. "What happened after I, um..."

"Apparently your 'hypnosis' worked," she said proudly. "We've got Queen Twilight cocooned and are ready to try her under our laws. In fact, that's part of why I came to wake you up." Queen Thorax's face was overtaken by a dark fury. "The two of us are going to go have a discussion with that squishy little pony."

Chrysalis frowned. "Now? I just got out of my shell."

"Now, Princess Chrysalis the Green." Chrysalis winced. Mother rarely used her full title, and when she did it was either because she was furious or terrified. "Come, we are going by fire portal."

Orange flames licked around them in a perfect ring, and Chrysalis braced herself. There was a sinking feeling, a rising feeling, a pop, and then she and her mother were elsewhere.

The chamber was small, dark, and filled with Imperial Guards, all of whom had their horns pointed at one gently glowing, queen-sized cocoon. Inside rested Twilight Sparkle, sound asleep. Her ethereal hair had condensed back into solid fibers, blue with a tint of purple, and a bright pink streak running through it. A thrill of fear rested in her, remembering when the all-powerful Goddess had turned her eyes on Chrysalis with the intent to smite, to erase.

"How are we going to talk to her?" she asked.

"Simple. I've taken precautions to limit her strength; I'm going to let her out."

"What?!" Chrysalis looked over at her mother. "You can't be serious, she tried to kill us!"

"And she can't anymore, nor can she answer our questions in there. Stand back." Queen Thorax's horn took on its luminescence, and a square window opened in the cocoon's outer layer. Then, out fell Twilight Sparkle.

All the Imperials tensed, as did Chrysalis. She summoned magic to her horn, ready to fight if needed. "What are we going to do with her?"

"We're going to keep her here, and we are putting her on trial; after all, the ponies can't stop us. Before you ask, Spike the Peacemaker came by a little before you awoke and told us we could keep her, said it might do her some good." Queen Thorax shook her head sadly.

As Twilight Sparkle began to come too, coughing and vomiting the slime in her body back up, Chrysalis's mother filled her in on what she'd missed while in a cocoon. "Genasi was apparently unpetrified when you hypnotized Queen Twilight; she was hidden in her own room, under a distraction spell that would make anyling who passed her ignore her existence. She's recovered and is now married to Polin, as was originally planned. Equestria is understandably upset, but with Spike giving us permission, they aren't making a move." Twilight, on her hocks, stopped vomiting and looked up. "Ah, Twilight Sparkle. How nice to see you awake," she said coldly.

Now that the pony - she'd never seen a real live pony up close before - was free of the cocoon, Chrysalis could get a better look. There wasn't much interesting about the pony, except for the way her fur coat had changed color and texture now that it was moist, or the fact that there were so many iron inhibition rings attached to her horn that she couldn't see the horn itself. Her wings were splayed out limply along the ground."Queen Thorax," she sneered out. The pony rose to her hooves and shook her head. No aura of power radiated this time. "You - ugh - you really think a few magic inhibitors can contain me?" Twilight made a motion with her head, but nothing happened. Confused, the pony tried again, and again, growing frantic and desperate as she tainted the air with her fear.

"No," Thorax said. "But they certainly help the poison in your veins. Strength removers, wing muscle relaxants, and temporary deadening of the neurons connected to your horn."

Chrysalis watched in odd silence as Twilight continued to attempt magic, the tall pony's breaths growing heavy and ragged. She began to back up against the wall, shrinking down. "No, no no no, you can't. You can't!" she said with wide, pleading eyes. "No, my magic, my talent, no no no. Spike will, Spike will - "

Chrysalis found her voice. "He's given us permission to do with you as we wish," she said. "As of now, you will be fed and given some time to recover, then tried in court for your crimes against the Unified Changeling Swarm."

Thorax gave her a confused look, as if to ask, 'You want to give her time?', but returned her attention to the now-hyperventilating pony. "Twilight Sparkle, you have invaded our lands, assaulted our people, and threatened the extermination of our species. For ages beyond measuring, you have been kept safe by your power but now, in your recklessness, you have none of it." A smile broke out on Queen Thorax's face when she saw the whimpering queen's horrified look. "For the first time in ages, you will now know accountability."

***-_***_-***-_***_-***-_***_-***

"Chrysalis, do not pout."

"I'm not pouting, mother." Her horn lit up green and absorbed another green mote of love from the crystal before her, discarding it carelessly into a fire portal. "I'm just angry that you appointed me to be her handler!" Why did she have to be the one to reform the foreign queen?

"You've been bugging me to give you more responsibility," Queen Thorax said. "And here it is. You're not a nymph anymore, Chryssy. You're a full grown royal worker, and rehabilitation should be well within your capabilities." She turned Chrysalis around and pointed her towards the chamber, divided off by a curtain, and pushed her forwards. "Now go, princess, and handle." Mother gave her a gentle push, and Chrysalis trotted the rest of the way into her room.

The Imperial Guard that had been watching Twilight Sparkle saluted her, and she dismissed him. Queen Twilight still had the suppressor rings affixed to her horn, and Chrysalis's mother's poison in her veins.

Chrysalis trotted up to the pony, who laid on her bed limply, her face null and void of expression. Despite that, Chrysalis could sense the storm of worry, fear, and hatred inside the pony. She sneaked a glance at the pony's flank, confused by the stars printed on her flank.

Twilight looked up at her when Chrysalis stepped in. She gave a low whinny in her throat, but beyond that made no move. Princess Chrysalis, for her part, circled around and, still apprehensive of the pony but trusting in her mother's toxic abilities, laid on the bed next to her.

She grimaced, looked at Twilight Sparkle, then looked away.

This was going to be a long day.

TO BE CONTINUED

PreviousChapters Next